Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Player(s) To Explode In The English Premier League This Season? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Player(s) To Explode In The English Premier League This Season? (1101 Views)

The Elite List Of Nigerian Players Who Have Won The English Premier League. / 5 Top Stars Who Have Flopped In The Premier League This Season / What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Player(s) To Explode In The English Premier League This Season? by sharperino(m): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
Which players (Young, Aged, Old or New) do you think would explode on the English Premier League scene this season?

http://www.fangadar.com

Fangadar - Football Fans Gather Here...
Re: Player(s) To Explode In The English Premier League This Season? by Esdb3: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
sharperino:
Which players (Young, Aged, Old or New) do you think would explode on the English Premier League scene this season?

Adama traore.

Sanchez Ozil Hazard Ihenacho
Re: Player(s) To Explode In The English Premier League This Season? by Marvellouzkk(f): 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
globetrotter
Re: Player(s) To Explode In The English Premier League This Season? by kossyablaze(m): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
Memphis Depay

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Player(s) To Explode In The English Premier League This Season? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
Eden Hazard and Depay
Re: Player(s) To Explode In The English Premier League This Season? by kodded(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
undecided

dulllardiinho
sagna
diaby

undecided
Re: Player(s) To Explode In The English Premier League This Season? by sharperino(m): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
Esdb3:

Adama traore.
Sanchez Ozil Hazard Ihenacho
Sanchez & Hazard havd already exploded in previous seasons. I'm refering to players who haven't exploded yet.
I also think if given adequate time, Ihenacho will explode this season.
Re: Player(s) To Explode In The English Premier League This Season? by safarigirl(f): 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
Iheanacho if he breaks into City's first team next season

1 Like

Re: Player(s) To Explode In The English Premier League This Season? by tuffgongjo(m): 7:13am On Aug 03, 2015
sharperino:

I hope Cuadrado$Ighalo who is yet to really impress @ the highest level will do so this season.
Re: Player(s) To Explode In The English Premier League This Season? by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 8:56am On Aug 03, 2015
Memphis depay Memphis depay Memphis depay #TeamGGMU
Re: Player(s) To Explode In The English Premier League This Season? by sharperino(m): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
tuffgongjo:
I hope Cuadrado$Ighalo who is yet to really impress @ the highest level will do so this season.

I think with adequate playing time, Ighalo can explode here this season too especially judging by the way his team play and utilize him.
Re: Player(s) To Explode In The English Premier League This Season? by tuffgongjo(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
sharperino:

I think with adequate playing time, Ighalo can explode here this season too especially judging by the way his team play and utilize him.
I hope so,and Moses also if he can stay away from Injures.
Re: Player(s) To Explode In The English Premier League This Season? by sharperino(m): 7:55am On Aug 04, 2015
tuffgongjo:
I hope so,and Moses also if he can stay away from Injures.

Yeah, you're right. For Moses, his factors include getting enough play time & staying injury-free. If the 2 works for him, he will shine.
Re: Player(s) To Explode In The English Premier League This Season? by sharperino(m): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
With adequate play time for Manchester United, Adnan Januzag will shine this season.
As for Memphis Depay, he already looks assured adequate play time for atleast half of the season to foster a strong integration and he should atleast give a good account of himself to warrant a longer stay in the team and should shine in there too.

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final Match Preview And Predictions / Europa League Group Stage Standings / Messi And Neymar Threatened By ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.