Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) (66383 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop / Tonto Dikeh And Jackie Appiah Pictured Together On A Flight / Man Breaks Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Love Lock In Paris (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
Esdb3:
Ion like Tonto iono why.

FTC after 20 hours of trying.

Call aunty chidi chidi tell her to come and see this see this, FTC la wa n make o jare can you believe it... lieve it

Gimme a like if you grab those lyrics.
Still can't comprehend why almost everything about Tonto Dike hits FP? Seun over to you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) by goldengift025(m): 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) by obidevine(m): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
Please is MR X a member of the xmen? Just asking
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) by missKiffy(f): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
boombay:
The poster above me masturbates twice dailyundecided
How you take know cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Mr. X is a yoruba boy. That's all I need to know. Next thread please, make it sensible.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) by kingspam75: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
Blazing Hot! Unlimited Free Airtel 4Gb Tweak Is Here For The Month Of August (Happy New Month)Now Drop@ http://w w w. n a i j a p l a y.n e t

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) by ojnnaco(m): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
Tonto dike ... D direct Descendent of OBJ .... IF not for bleaching
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
holyboss1:
r u d guy I saw at UNI - GARBON last week begging a prostitute for credit service shocked
no it I think if is you father begging you step mum for s***x oloshi omale, ewu gabon
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) by scentmarlc(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol i was expecting sm1 hot grin
Hot like me baa!! gringringrin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
wrongnumber:

Oh oh i tot i was the only one wandering.

Seriously, I thought she was now a Mrs
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) by holyboss1: 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
princeofpeace22:

no it I think if is you father begging you step mum for s***x oloshi omale, ewu gabon

eeiya!

sorry, never knew it was you and your dad sha. I guess he already left with d slacked as.s bitc.h to use his 'credit shortime' before I looked toward d direction..

Anyway, I won't blame ur dad. I blame yo step momma for not tidying her loosed borehole at least to suit the shallow taste of yo papa...

omaale jatijati
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) by emmanator(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
r my eyes deceiving me or is obj luk in less uglier at old age? abi d wowo don master my eyes?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
hmm...we sure not one of obasanjo's numerous son
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
scentmarlc:

Hot like me baa!! gringringrin

Lol who is telling u that u re hot? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
Newsworthy

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) by toshmann(m): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
Who da F is this guy wey take tonto from me angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) by toshmann(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
Who da F is this guy wey take tonto from me angry

Meanwhile the guy get liver o, obasanjo wey slam him own daughter-in-law na im you carry ya wife to be go visit. shocked

But mehn, i been was give this girl belle o grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) by ojoshu(m): 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
DBANJ AND DONJAZZY RELEASES NEW ALBUM "ONE FAMILY

CLICK ON THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD OR WATCH THE VIDEO
http://crestzone.tk

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) by tpiander: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
Does the fiance have a name, abi na macjob be im name?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) by kilokeys(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
See obj's face..

Like" iranu.. After much pleading make i just snap with them"
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) by lovethchioma(f): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Anything Tonto always make front page. Wats happenin? Is Tonto related to the admin or he/she probably has a crush on her. It doesnt have to make sense, as long as Tonto is in it, its a Fp material. I'm looking forward to seeing better things that will bless the lives of people and not all these nonsense i ve bin seein on nairaland this days. my thoughts though
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) by scentmarlc(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol who is telling u that u re hot? tongue

Come on deedy, yu know am hot na.....why u dey spoil my CV for NL na. Infact i hot pass fire gringrin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) by luswitz(f): 5:38am On Aug 03, 2015
Why can't they just let dis beautiful and successful lady live her life,people are always into another man's business. Nice pix Tonto u look stunning, keep it up and never loose focus wink

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) by refreshrate: 7:43am On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:
Nice. She looks great

Looking forward to their wedding pictures

That if obasanjo no go try something immediately after dem take the picture finish.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) by owotipoju: 10:50am On Aug 03, 2015
metronaija:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-SHlpXalb1B4/Vb36NUU7TrI/AAAAAAACGDA/2GNvxjlDRsA/s1600/1042638188607145258_284428040_edit.jpg[/img]
Tonto Dikeh and Mr x pictured with former president, Obasanjo!

Fine couple..

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/08/photo-tonto-dikeh-and-her-man-pose-with.html

Make dem do kum snap with me too.........base on who I be.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) by wrongnumber: 10:00am On Aug 12, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Seriously, I thought she was now a Mrs

Omo you fine o, just that im not too much into the face,i always come for the body o...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Rocks Chioma At Their Son's Naming Ceremony (Photos, Video) / Phyno And Olamide Visit A Traffic Warder In Lagos (Photo) / Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.