Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Price Action Forex Signals - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Price Action Forex Signals (7922 Views)

Free Forex Signals / Daily Forex Signals---1500 PIPS PER MONTH / Trading The Cable GBP/USD - Forex Signals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Price Action Forex Signals by Abiolamac: 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
ur choice to decide

Re: Price Action Forex Signals by Abiolamac: 3:14am On Jan 22, 2016
Today we focus on selling eurusd.
Re: Price Action Forex Signals by Abiolamac: 10:06am On Jan 29, 2016
Gbpjpy. to test 175.60 area next
Re: Price Action Forex Signals by Krestkross: 10:30am On Jan 29, 2016
Hw do i join, i am looking for a way to start tradeing forex. Though i dòn't kw anything about forex. I am good at football betting.
Re: Price Action Forex Signals by Abiolamac: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
Similarities between poker players and forex traders. If manage risk and execute your edge with consistency you won't be gambling. Poker becomes gambling when a player becomes emotional and throws away discipline and stops managing their chips properly. Most successful poker players think strategically. They don't throw away their strategy cos of 2 or 3 consecutive losses. Similarly to forex traders we need to learn to strategize while we trade and learn not to overtrade. We have to learn to focus on the charts and it's behavioral patterns around key zones to find possible entries. We need to have a strategy that gives a positive expectancy over a series of trades and more specifically for me and my students this means price action trading. Now doesn't mean every trade will be a winner but we need to stick on our method over a large enough sample size and time to come out ahead.obviously, patience to wait for ur trading setup to present itself and the discipline to stick to it are paramount here. Just as in poker, risk management is the key. A professional trader knws he shldnt throw all his funds in one trade or trade without stops. The goal of every trade is to manage capital so that u don't loose much when losses come so that when better setups emmerge u can get as much money out as possible. A successful trader must learn how to be stable emotionally. U must not doubt urself or ur trading system if a setup presents itself. If u r too emotional u will make costly mistakes. Accept losses when they come and move on. In conclusion, trading and poker involve similar xteristics of risk taking, probabilities and mental discipline. To learn how we trade this markets/ join our signal service/ managed acts/ copy trading do pm us.
Re: Price Action Forex Signals by Abiolamac: 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
Yesterday we posted the analysis on how we expect audusd to play out. Today price failed to break and close above the 0.7100 support turned resistance we talked abt. It's likely a pinbar is formed today. And sellers shld be looking to follow suit.

Re: Price Action Forex Signals by Abiolamac: 3:21am On Feb 01, 2016
Technical Analysis
Big Picture 31st January 2016

Last week I highlighted short AUD/USD and GBP/USD as the probable best trades of the week. This did not work out well as the AUD/USD pair actually rose by 1.21% although the GBP/USD pair did fall by 0.14%.

For this coming week, in spite of the fact that there are counter-trend moves happening, I have to remain with the long-term trends where the candlestick action of recent days does not look as if it has a very strong continuation due for the counter-trend movement. Therefore I would still look to be short GBP/USD and EUR/USD as well as long USD/CHF. Basically, the European currencies are all looking weak right now.

Fundamental Analysis & Market Sentiment

The strongest currency is the USD now that the Bank of Japan has cut its interest rate. Regarding the USD, the fundamental data could be stronger, however there have been no bad surprises. The problem is that the Federal Reserve has just signaled that the course of rate hikes is quite likely to happen more slowly than was previously expected. Federal Reserve of gradual rate rises. The position technically for the USD also looks quite strong. The currency is now trading higher than it was 6 months ago against every major global currency except the JPY.

Weaker currencies are very clear: all the European currencies.

EURO

Eurozone fundamental data has been showing the beginning of a recovery, but the talk by the ECB of further QE is likely to act as a weakening factor upon the Euro.

GBP
British fundamentals are also looking dubious and the Bank of England is seen as unlikely to raise rates any time soon.

CHF
Swiss economic fundamentals are not great and with the maintenance of negative real interest rates for large depositors, the SNB seems happy to sit back and watch the CHF weaken so exports can become more competitive, which has been a big problem for Switzerland.

Technical Analysis

GBP/USD

The price has generally been in a clear, long-term downwards trend, making new 5 year lows and breaking through support. However last week the price did not make a new low. The end of the week saw a sell-off that pushed the price down and printed a bearish semi-doji as a weekly candle following the rejection of resistance at around 1.4400. The candlestick action is indicative of a further fall.

EUR/USD

The weekly chart below shows how for several weeks now, the price has been trying to rise above the area that begins at around 1.0960 and is essentially focused on the key psychological number at 1.1000 although this zone really stretches up to about 1.1050. This pair again tried to get up there before falling sharply. It may now be poised to finally break down past the key lows just below 1.0800 and again at around 1.0700. It is not really that we have so much momentum here, it is a more a case of the resistance just seeming too well-defended to break and the price has to go somewhere, so it should go down.

USD/CHF

The weekly chart below shows there has been a clear upwards trend for quite a long time, although it has suffered from quite deep pullbacks. We are approaching a new multi-year high and last week reached the key psychological level of 1.0250. We can expect some resistance above there, but every indication is of bullish momentum and a continuing trend. The area at around 0.9800 has proved to be extremely strong and significant support.

The safest trades of the week are probably going to be short GBP/USD and long USD/CHF.
Re: Price Action Forex Signals by Abiolamac: 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
Long term trades: Buy audjpy now 81.00 sl 79.00 tp 84.00. Buy usdjpy now 114.05 sl 111.05 tp 117.05, buy nzdjpy now 75.11 sl 72.11 tp 78.11, buy gbpjpy now 162.85 sl 159.85 tp 165.85, buy crudeoil 29.63 sl 26.63 tp 32.63 and lastly sell nzdusd 0.6588 sl 0.6788 tp 0.6388
Re: Price Action Forex Signals by Tosineb: 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
Boss I'm fully following you and I can see accurately how have perfect the price action strategy which is my main core though still trying to perfect it.
This is my number if you have a whatsapp group 08035022501
ftbenconcept@gmail.com
Re: Price Action Forex Signals by Abiolamac: 7:53am On Feb 26, 2016
trade setups

Re: Price Action Forex Signals by Abiolamac: 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hi guys, there is a particular ebook I will be recommending to u all to study. Google and download the ebook "High Probability Trading Strategies "by Robert C Miner. Read Chapter 2 thereof. Particularly Table 2.1 as explained in page 44. For as many who want to develop an effective trading system. This is good for u. Happy studying.

1 Like

Re: Price Action Forex Signals by Abiolamac: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2016
price action areas

Re: Price Action Forex Signals by Abiolamac: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
Buy gold now 1270 l 1234 tp 1305. Rest of signals posted at group.
Re: Price Action Forex Signals by Abiolamac: 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
buy eurusd now1.0988 sl 1.0841 tp 1.1128. Rest of signal sent to group.
Re: Price Action Forex Signals by FxDominion(m): 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hmnnn...weldone
Re: Price Action Forex Signals by Abiolamac: 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
For those who followed the signal last week on audusd and nzdusd. We up over 500pips combined on both. #swingtrader
Re: Price Action Forex Signals by Abiolamac: 9:53am On Mar 15, 2016
Buy eurcad now 1.4831 sl 1.4683 tp 1.5407. Rest of the signal sent to group.
Re: Price Action Forex Signals by Abiolamac: 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
let's close eurcad now for +23pips
Re: Price Action Forex Signals by Abiolamac: 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sell euraud now 1.4878 sl 1.4928 tp 1.4590. Rest of signal sent to group.
Re: Price Action Forex Signals by Abiolamac: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
Today's work

Re: Price Action Forex Signals by Abiolamac: 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
yesterday work at group

Re: Price Action Forex Signals by davidoisamoje: 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pls add to group 08064450512
Re: Price Action Forex Signals by Abiolamac: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
analysis sent on crude oil and nzdjpy

Re: Price Action Forex Signals by Abiolamac: 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
more on nzdusd

Re: Price Action Forex Signals by Abiolamac: 7:58am On Apr 10, 2016
at group

Re: Price Action Forex Signals by Abiolamac: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2016
join us.

Re: Price Action Forex Signals by Abiolamac: 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
Today at group

Re: Price Action Forex Signals by Abiolamac: 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
Eurusd has just tested a major resistance for the 2nd time this month on the dailies arounf 1.1460 area. U guys shld note that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

US Buys $2.7bn Nigerian Crude In Six Months / Tips On Going Online And Succeeding Online In Nigeria / The Worst Telecom Networking Firm In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.