Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

I Need Products To Distribute. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Products To Distribute. (7806 Views)

Trending Products To Buy And Sell In 2020 / Download Hot and Evergreen Products to sell in 2019 with over 500% ROI / Dalecoin Set To Distribute Souvenir To Selected Higher Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Products To Distribute. by valufone(m): 5:47am On Jul 14, 2018
I am in need of FAST MOVING CONSUMER GOODS I can market/distribute.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by pafra(m): 6:21am On Jul 14, 2018
I am also interested in product that won't tie down capital. Fast moving consumer products.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by nonnystar(f): 8:56am On Jul 14, 2018
pls am in too
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by Michaelmercy(m): 9:09am On Jul 14, 2018
valufone:

I gat such products at Hand, Just Help me market it only I guarantee you 1k on every product sold through you.
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by koredex4love(m): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2018
check this product on my website if you can market it,i will give it to you at almost cost price.

https://www.dims.com.ng/product/rechargeable-hair-shaver-touch-lightmercury-for-checking-fake-currency/

my phone number is 08057469481.

valufone:

Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by Johnwisdom1032: 9:49am On Jul 14, 2018
Help me market my designer wear check @cashluxury.com.ng on instagram and earn up to 5k on a product.thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by valufone(m): 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
Michaelmercy:

I gat such products at Hand, Just Help me market it only I guarantee you 1k onf every product sold through you.

What products do you have?

1 Like

Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by Ebowo(f): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
Market my honey, and I will give you 2k commission per gallon sold
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by Omawumi17(f): 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ebowo:
Am interested
Ur location
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by superman1073: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
valufone:

MARKET DRY ERASABLE MARKER INK TO SCHOOLS USING WHITEBOARDS.
whatsapp)
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by valufone(m): 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
Great posts guys. Let's keep them coming. Ultimately, all of us will have tempting options to choose from.

1 Like

Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by Geeworld01: 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
Contact me on 09064040681 lets get started. I have good products
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by biz1234: 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
Have you considered online marketing? I mean affiliate marketing, it is also a profitable venture, if you understand the nitty-gritty
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by franchasng: 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
If you can market Hp laptops....then PM.

People are doing it for us already and making money from marketing our laptops to their contacts while we take care of the delivery and pay them their profit margin as they added.

Another big opportunity for people to have link to school owners, Churches is....I have interactive whiteboards and projectors...these ones run into hundreds of thousands and millions and one sale can change your financial fortune. They are highly needed products too if u can penetrate schools, churches, etc and convince them to buy our product...we do the installation anywhere in Nigeria....we can supply anywhere in Nigeria too...you don't even need to see our product or touch it, just market and once u sell u get your profit margin sent to you.

I can also help link you to other products like women bags, etc

If you can convince people to buy any of the above products, then PM

1 Like

Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by harryobi: 8:38am On Jul 15, 2018
I sent you a pm. I need us to get started urgently. I have clients.
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by harryobi: 8:40am On Jul 15, 2018
I sent you a pm and want us to get started immediately. OI have clients waiting.
franchasng:

People are doing it for us already and making money from marketing our laptops to their contacts while we take care of the delivery and pay them their profit margin as they added.

Another big opportunity for people to have link to school owners, Churches is....I have interactive whiteboards and projectors...these ones run into hundreds of thousands and millions and one sale can change your financial fortune. They are highly needed products too if u can penetrate schools, churches, etc and convince them to buy our product...we do the installation anywhere in Nigeria....we can supply anywhere in Nigeria too...you don't even need to see our product or touch it, just market and once u sell u get your profit margin sent to you.

Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by africanman85: 8:55am On Jul 15, 2018
I have laptops, Iphones, male, female shoes and beautiful sandals for distribution. You get us customers, we take care of the delivery and remit your percentage. You can negotiate your price with customers.
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by Amaragold(f): 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
I am also interested
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by kzenterprise(m): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
I have Gildan premium 100%cotton T-shirt available for sale in red and grey at 2500 per shirt.

Grey(L-6,M-9), Red(L-5,M-5). Call or whatsapp : 07031000145

Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by Amaragold(f): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ebowo:
i m interested,ur location please
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by miltonchux(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
We have our NIX Soft Tissue to be distributed. Marketers and distributors needed. Whatsap me on 08033672401
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by Ebowo(f): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
Amaragold:
i m interested,ur location please
Makurdi, Benue State
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by Amaragold(f): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ebowo:

Makurdi, Benue State
I m in PH
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by pemiboy: 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
valufone:

You can invest in Powerup Skim milk drink, This is a healthy drink that you invest into with a good return.

We have a container coming in less than two week and you can call me to talk more

About PowerUp
This is a high-energy, ready to drink, skimmed milk based meal supplement with added proteins, vitamins, minerals and fibre. The new and improved recipe is now presented in sleek contemporary cans. The same great flavours of Strawberry, Banana, Vanilla and Chocolate are available. A great taste with extra benefits!

see picture

2 Likes

Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by valufone(m): 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
Great guys. Engagements and interactions have started. Obviously amazing businesses will be consummated here. Please jeep the offers coming.

I have special leanings towards Detergents, Insecticides and Toothpaste.
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by valufone(m): 12:00am On Jul 16, 2018
franchasng:

Please chat me up on 08038299308
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by jendordino(m): 6:51am On Jul 16, 2018
Are you advertising on Jiji

Let's up to get across your business, products and services to over 10million visitors on our site monthly. Residents of Nigeria

Over 200,000 registered sellers and 900,000 ads running

Get 300+ real clients each month at a premium price

Jiji

The biggest online marketplace in Nigeria where buyers meet sellers.

Sell Faster, buy smarter

Contact
Afolayan Babajide
Jiji Sales Rep

Whatsapp/call 08035936318
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by IykeBazz(m): 7:30am On Jul 16, 2018
As an affiliate marketer i need a good advertiser. Every thing is to be done online
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by Ebowo(f): 9:35am On Jul 16, 2018
Amaragold:
I m in PH
How do you intend to do it?
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by valufone(m): 10:41am On Jul 16, 2018
franchasng:

Please chat me up in 08038299308
Re: I Need Products To Distribute. by superman1073: 10:46am On Jul 16, 2018
MARKET DRY ERASABLE MARKER INK TO SCHOOLS USING WHITEBOARDS. IT IS ECONOMICAL AND PUTS CASH INTO YOUR POCKET AS A MARKETER.
60 Ml #500
1 lt #8000
Discount on bulk purchase. (whatsapp) [/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja Securities And Commodities Exchange (asce) / Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) / Nigeria’s Inflation Declines For Nine Consecutive Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.