Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Yemi Alade Salutes Arase, IGP (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Salutes Arase, IGP (Photos) (35191 Views)

Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP / D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph / Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Salutes Arase, IGP (Photos) by skedy1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
Mhen...Dis Yemi is fuckin beautiful abeg!!!
Re: Yemi Alade Salutes Arase, IGP (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
Guy u no well oo, u wan use laugh burst my belle! grin grin cheesy
TheUmmah post=365 26888:
grin Joblessness! Or dem pursue her fans from snapping with her? And by the way o.p which wan be dat "the 26 year old has been rewarded for HIS" in your last paragraph? Abi na tranny yemi be?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Salutes Arase, IGP (Photos) by jayben(m): 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
Biggty:
Posing with a celebrity is all Nigerian police can do

Even the IG himself
The IG Is more of a celebrity than her
Re: Yemi Alade Salutes Arase, IGP (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Beautiful

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Yemi Alade Salutes Arase, IGP (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
Yemi Alade's photo just made front page on Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/!
Re: Yemi Alade Salutes Arase, IGP (Photos) by STEVENcrack(m): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
So she can actually make another hair style..wow
Re: Yemi Alade Salutes Arase, IGP (Photos) by DonWonder247: 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
Biggty:
Posing with a celebrity is all Nigerian police can do

Even the IG himself
You are suffering from psycho-poverty.

Look at d background of d picture, does it look like a stage? Is an offense to show love by taking picz with anybody who honor u by paying u a visit in ur office?

Na bad belle go kill you
Re: Yemi Alade Salutes Arase, IGP (Photos) by Ignyte(m): 5:12am On Aug 03, 2015
See what I saw... Men dey down themselves everyday for Makurdi Meanwhile policemen where famzing wid Yemi Alade in front of filling station... Star trek wey dem bn wan office my phone.. sha small children for makurdi don dey get liver...
Re: Yemi Alade Salutes Arase, IGP (Photos) by Ignyte(m): 5:15am On Aug 03, 2015
DonWonder247:
You are suffering from psycho-poverty.

Look at d background of d picture, does it look like a stage? Is an offense to show love by taking picz with anybody who honor u by paying u a visit in ur office?

Na bad belle go kill you

U don't live in Makurdi abi... I am quoting you from Makurdi... Bros the only work i see police doing is asking for driver's license... The people wey dem don murder for my area alone in the last three years don do to start settlement and u say that bros na bad belle...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post / Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" / Marvis Goes Topless For Her EP ‘Here’ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.