Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph (16815 Views)

Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes / D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child / JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph by iamjayboss(m): 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-wMKP7xq-o3E/Vo5V69Y_XNI/AAAAAAAASsA/Xv2tLWpKvV0/s1600/Screenshot_2016-01-07-12-43-00.png[/img]
D'banj who is in Abuja for the Glo CAF Awards posed for a photograph with the Inspector General of Police Mr Solomon Arase, D'banj like police men sha.

What caught my attention is the the way all of them put the hands, what are they protecting lol?

cc lalasticala

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAPINOqINoB/?taken-by=iambangalee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph by iamjayboss(m): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph by phlamesG: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
Bangalee oshe! Op how can you create a thread
And be the first to comment?

undecided undecided

13 Likes

Re: D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph by iamjayboss(m): 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
phlamesG:
Bangalee oshe! Op how can you create a thread
And be the first to comment?

undecided undecided
you will soon understand

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
hmmm click like if you think dbanj is getting to the status of dangote and co and don jazzy is confortable with rolling with kids like dija,reekado banks and d rest of d small children. "team bangalee

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph by looseweight: 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
I saw this coming....
Re: D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph by Shehucom(m): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
I just love this Guy, he's keeping it real and cool. Very soon he'll take a selfie with Buratai

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
wwhitewitch:
hmmm click like if you think dbanj is getting to the status of dangote and co and don jazzy is confortable with rolling with kids like dija,reekado banks and d rest of d small children. "team bangalee

Likes sha.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph by sukkot: 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
grin so this the nigga breaking his foot up nnamdi kanus ass

3 Likes

Re: D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph by brunofarad(m): 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
D banj
Oblivion beckons grin

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph by trippleKAY(m): 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
Oshe!!!
Re: D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph by CACAWA(m): 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nice.

In another news:

GEJ:
Every bribe I gave was a hit, back to back, from kings, to artists, to comedians to politicians, to soldiers to thugs. Koni dafun iyalaya anybody.

PMB:
If you want the "hero" award, come and collect it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph by Sijo01(f): 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
He should learn to do away with this black maria glasses.

1 Like

Re: D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph by AdamsToyin: 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
Before t'was Korede Bello, Now is D'Banj, Next is ___
Re: D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph by MoonChildng: 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nice
iamjayboss:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-wMKP7xq-o3E/Vo5V69Y_XNI/AAAAAAAASsA/Xv2tLWpKvV0/s1600/Screenshot_2016-01-07-12-43-00.png[/img]
D'banj who is in Abuja for the Glo CAF Awards posed for a photograph with the Inspector General of Police Mr Solomon Arase, D'banj like police men sha.

What caught my attention is the the way all of them put the hands, what are they protecting lol?

cc lalasticala

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAPINOqINoB/?taken-by=iambangalee
Re: D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph by etcme(m): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
What do we do with their pics? Eat, dance over it? Chai i don see something for here

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph by Profitsng(m): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
Bangalee.

Seen.
Re: D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph by MoonChildng: 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hahahah @Black Maria
Sijo01:
He should learn to do away with this black maria glasses.
Re: D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph by Sheyin1997: 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
KOKO-MASTER..... FEELING THE NIGGA

1 Like

Re: D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph by kingkendrick(m): 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
This guy tho, and people saying he is broke,for How many years Now, Blessings on Blessings

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph by Double194(m): 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
Sometimes when I hear D'banj is billed to perform at a show, I just wonder what songs he will perform. Sheyy Oliver Twister abi Feeling the Nigga.??
Shaa wetin consign me.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
Koko garri

Eja NLA

Oga Titus lol.
Re: D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph by deenAyetu(f): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nice

Ok

Song I Discovered After Olamide & Don Jazzy Beef
! grin

Biko Leave Story by Raheem

Download

Club tight or Nay?
Re: D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph by Goridoe(m): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
sotall:
I wonder why they are covering their joysticks with their hands undecided undecided undecided

[size=14pt]Buhari dey behind the cam whey wan play free-kick nah[/size]

1 Like

Re: D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
I love this guy'z dressing sense his always killin it not like other celebs wey dey go wear clothe and look like chicken

5 Likes

Re: D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph by BTT(m): 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
Make the man patronise our Koko Garri o.
Re: D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dbanj you better sing ## Da Police is your Friend# or we go handle you like one Area-Boy cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyanya About To Sign With Jay Z Roc Nation / 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR / Sotayo Sobola Stuns In Native Attire And Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.