Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

I Can't Browse With My Etisalat Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Can't Browse With My Etisalat Sim (1685 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria / my etisalat social pak on psiphone is too slow whe downloading ols help / Pls Help I Can't Browse With My MTN BBC Subscription On My Bold9930 By Verizon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Browse With My Etisalat Sim by Mekanus(m): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
Please someone should help me out, my etisalat line doesn't browse on my tecno m3 phone. Av tried all possible settings but the sim doesn't even bring out GPRS network at all. Av called their customer care but nothing reasonable came from then, they keep sending me sms that my phone can't be configured on air. pls anybody with a solution should help me out.
Re: I Can't Browse With My Etisalat Sim by onatisi(m): 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
Then go to their office
Re: I Can't Browse With My Etisalat Sim by Carlcaresophia: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2015
Mekanus:
Please someone should help me out, my etisalat line doesn't browse on my tecno m3 phone. Av tried all possible settings but the sim doesn't even bring out GPRS network at all. Av called their customer care but nothing reasonable came from then, they keep sending me sms that my phone can't be configured on air. pls anybody with a solution should help me out.
Hi, have you tried to take your phone to Etisalat business hall to check the problem?
Re: I Can't Browse With My Etisalat Sim by Mekanus(m): 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi, have you tried to take your phone to Etisalat business hall to check the problem?
I will try that out. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Factory Password For Lenovo Phones? / How To Fix An MTK Android Phone Displaying Backwards, In Reverse Or Upside Down / Who Have Used Cyberspace LTE Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.