Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria (33920 Views)

10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases / 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider / 18 Pictures Every Nigerian On Facebook Will Relate To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by Mrop(m): 8:03am On Sep 17, 2016
Here are some funny photos you can easily
relate with when using data in Nigeria.

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/funny-pictures-you-can-easily-relate.html?m=0

let's go

1. 1. When a friend comes to tell you that there iis free data browsing working with all network... And you be like... You too dey lie

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by Mrop(m): 8:04am On Sep 17, 2016
2. And your friend finally tells you that the free data only works with only edge... NO 3g....and you be like..... You are not even serious??

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by Mrop(m): 8:04am On Sep 17, 2016
3. When you finally subscribe To small data
plan but you later receive a text that you are
not on any active data plan ...and you be
like... ..

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by Mrop(m): 8:05am On Sep 17, 2016
4. When your data is finally active.... You be... Heeeyy thank God ooo

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by azeecoboy(m): 8:06am On Sep 17, 2016
In my entire life,its either I use browsing cheat or i don't browse at all undecided lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by Mrop(m): 8:06am On Sep 17, 2016
5. And as you want to continue browsing... Your Phone give you battery low warning... And you are like....

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by Mrop(m): 8:07am On Sep 17, 2016
6. You charge your phone with generator
then a friend comes around begging you to
on your hot spot.. So as to check something
important on the internet and you are like...

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by Mrop(m): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2016
7. The way you started begging your network when it's slow

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by Mrop(m): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2016
8. Then you finally have a good network and you look at others complaining of networks like... Eeyah sorry oo

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by Mrop(m): 8:09am On Sep 17, 2016
9. The way you save guard your hot spot when you are on a small data plan

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by Mrop(m): 8:09am On Sep 17, 2016
10. And you finally turn on your hot spot for
your friend and he's trying to download a
movie of 250mb and you are like....

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by Mrop(m): 8:10am On Sep 17, 2016
11. Then you later reciev a text that you've
used 90% of your data plan and you are
like....... Just now without downloading
anything.... Yeepa

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by azeecoboy(m): 8:11am On Sep 17, 2016
When u use ur last kobo to buy 100naira airtime for subscribing and ur data connection is ON leaving you with 99.09 naira remaining

246 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by Mrop(m): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2016
12. And then you finally receive a message
that your data has finished.... And you are
like......... Chaii kuku kill me

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by Mrop(m): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2016
lol

Continue reading with funny pictures @ http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/funny-pictures-you-can-easily-relate.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by Mrop(m): 8:14am On Sep 17, 2016
azeecoboy:
When u use ur last kobo to buy 100naira airtime for subscribing and ur data connection is ON leaving you with 99.09 naira remaining
Lol.... and you will be like leave me lemme die ooo

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by alberto2k(m): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2016
cool
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by Kingsasian(m): 8:28am On Sep 17, 2016
azeecoboy:
this kind one dey pain me pass.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by obotblitz(m): 8:30am On Sep 17, 2016
Op you try small!

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by Benjom(m): 8:34am On Sep 17, 2016
Hehehehe... This is early morning laugh tonic.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by Young03(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2016
we don suffer for this country no b lie
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2016
Haha

2 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
azeecoboy:
In my entire life,its either I use browsing cheat or i don't browse at all undecided lipsrsealed
cheat still dey exist,?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by azeecoboy(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
Bluehawk:
cheat still dey exist,?
lemme just say tweaking
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
azeecoboy:
lemme just say tweaking
make I pm u so u go gimme scope..
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by veekid(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
I think somebody needs to buy glo from Adenuga, that man is running outta ideas

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by seapson(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
k
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by aninexzy(m): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats the difference between Blackberry Bold 2 And Bold 3 / Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation / Check Out The New Blackberry Bold 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.