Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Miss Those Old Fun Days - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Miss Those Old Fun Days (958 Views)

I Miss Jonathan Ooo... / I Miss Those Days When People Say "Cheese" While Taking Photos / My Face When I Miss The Presidential Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Miss Those Old Fun Days by yungkiz(m): 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
I miss those day's when will went to school, lined up and the headmistress and teacher inspect our nails and uniform and then we match to our classroom, u remember na!. • The days of Nasco biscuit, Okin biscuit, Trebor, Iced colored water tied in nylon, we called it “ lolly ” • The days of. Goody Goody and pako biscuit. X X. • The days of Ali and Simbi, Mr Salami and Mrs Salami, Agbo lives in calabar,.... Edet is a boy, •

Chai I remember those days when one naira na money, when groundnut was 5 kobo, and choco milo was 5 kobo • Days of Messing game, who is in the Garden, Police and thief,• Mama and Papa play • Days when we use to build house with sand, play suwe game, tinco tinco, Change your style, ten ten, Skipping, stop! U remember nah • Those days we use to fly kite on streets, when boys used to use the paint bucket cover as tire, and their Daddy's hanger as the steering, those days when rubber band was stock exchange • Days when votron, jimbo, power rangers, spider man was our favourite cartoons•

The days of Limca soft drink and choco advert on black and white tv, and sunday rendevous by 1.30pm • When we said leke leke give me white finger, those days when eleganza pen was the best, the days when we use to drink water from the tap even suck out the water if its not coming out • The days when NTA will show rainbow color for 30 minutes then national anthem before they resume program @ 4pm •

The days when basket sandals, simbi and beta sandals were the best, days when we all sing sandalili sandalil songs. DSTV has come no more old fun. I'am really proud to have experinced all this, if you are not smilling it means you were not born in my generation. Which means you are INDOMIE generation...!

Happy sunday!

4 Likes

Re: I Miss Those Old Fun Days by shaiba(f): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
And you are X generation, abi smiley
Re: I Miss Those Old Fun Days by fuckshit: 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
fυςking good old days; not forgetting Tera hawk, rentaghost & other games like “green light, red light"; stand still; lizard hunting for the guys; a competition to see who will fυςking kill the most lizards; fυςk!!! lizards were at the verge of fυςking becoming “extinct" in my area grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Miss Those Old Fun Days by yungkiz(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
shaiba:
And you are X generation, abi smiley

Not at all, I know u must av eaten 2packs of indomie this afternoon...
Re: I Miss Those Old Fun Days by samwayne154(m): 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
Yeah, gud old days ............those dayz of african china...our government bad ooo ........when we played police nd thief @ nyt......d dayz of contra on sega....time rili flies

(1) (Reply)

Can You List The Things This Money Can Buy / 20 Pictures That Are Too Real For Any Nigerian That Has Ever Been Denied A Visa / (photo) check Out This Hilarious House Vacancy Bill Board..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.