Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

I Have Been Smilling To Bank Since I Became Brand Ambassador Yvonne Jegede - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Been Smilling To Bank Since I Became Brand Ambassador Yvonne Jegede (864 Views)

Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos / For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram / OJB Jezreel Death: Peter Okoye, Stella Damasus, Yvonne Jegede, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Smilling To Bank Since I Became Brand Ambassador Yvonne Jegede by domopps(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
Video vixen of 2Face’s African Queen’ hit and Nollywood actress, Vyonne Jegede is riding on air right now. The ebony beauty who is highly hot in demand in the film industry has just landed an ambassadorial deal with QAA Wearable Art Gallery, a company that promotes indigenous African textiles.
According to her, the outfit promotes indigenous African textiles to ensure its preservation and restoration, and to create economic development.
“It is about promotion of indigenous African textiles. Very important in preservation and restoration of the textile culture to create economic development.
It’s opening soon at QAA Wearable Art Gallery, flagship showroom of Queen Ahneva Ahneva, Sanusi Fafunwa Street, Victoria Island. I have been smiling to the bank since I emerged the brand ambassador” she quips.
She’s smiling to the bank and working  hard. She also hits the studio to showcase some of the prints the outfit has to offer. Yvonne’s very African dark skin and smashing figure does so much to accentuate the beauty of the prints.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/i-have-been-smiling-to-the-bank-since-i-became-brand-ambassador-yvonne-jegede/

Cc : Lalasticlala Ishilove Topas100 Twaci Sinaj and Nneka123

Cheeeeeeers

Re: I Have Been Smilling To Bank Since I Became Brand Ambassador Yvonne Jegede by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
A for...

Re: I Have Been Smilling To Bank Since I Became Brand Ambassador Yvonne Jegede by powerfulsettingz: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
Open up ur heart woman

Re: I Have Been Smilling To Bank Since I Became Brand Ambassador Yvonne Jegede by domopps(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Open up ur heart woman

Hmmmmm! So you really wanted her to?

Cheeeeers

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know Who Gideon Okeke Is Says Tonto Dikeh / Omg!!! Balling Hardfloyd Mayweather In B Ed With Four Woman, Shares Photo / Burning Man: Is This The Modern Day Babylonian Festival In Nevada? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.