Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Cooporate Affairs Commission And Allied Matters (CACAM) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cooporate Affairs Commission And Allied Matters (CACAM) (582 Views)

How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission / Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! / Register A Business With The Corporate Affairs Commission This 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cooporate Affairs Commission And Allied Matters (CACAM) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
First stage is application of Proposed Company Name Search which is Five hundred naira (#500) in Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) website.. I charge 1500 to do this..

Second stage is to wait for two (2) days to get result of the search. The result will be successful if the name have not been used by anyone before.. If it has been used by someone else before, you have to repeat stage one again which will be charge a thousand naira (#1000).

Third stage which is filing can be proceeded to if name search in stage one is successful...

Note : CAC will only give sixty (60) days grace to conclude filing process after successful name search, else the result is retrieved... Filling cost twenty-one thousand (#21,000) naira in CAC website with all necessary Certified True Copy (CTC) documents needed when opening a corporate bank account for the proposed company. But I charge Forty thousand (#40,000) naira for all including profit..

Fourth stage is the stamp duty with FIRS and court oath stamping which cost Fifteen thousand (#15,000) naira with lawyers accreditation numbers necessary... I charge twenty thousand (#20,000) naira for this including profit and transport logistics...

In all the above stages,Eighty thousand (80,000) naira will complete the registration...

Lastly, Delivery of the Certificate of Incorporation and other necessary document to any address in Nigeria will be FREE using Courier services...

N80,000.00 for all...

Mail me @ Stevethedancer@gmail.com if you are interested.

Note: You must have a valid email address and valid ID card to be eligible for CAC online company registration.. The valid cards maybe: Drivers licence, National I.d card, International passport, voters card, and lastly birth certificate with registration number on it...

Wish you all well in your endeavours..
You can call me Steve.

We have presence in the East, West, South and North.

Any questions, observation, inquiry or opinions. Please drop it.
Re: Cooporate Affairs Commission And Allied Matters (CACAM) by micgray100(m): 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
There is God o. I know u understand

3 Likes

Re: Cooporate Affairs Commission And Allied Matters (CACAM) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
N80k, I actually did this for N53k
Re: Cooporate Affairs Commission And Allied Matters (CACAM) by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2015
coolsix:
N80k, I actually did this for N53k
my brother, it is negotiable especially if you reside in Northern Nigeria.
Re: Cooporate Affairs Commission And Allied Matters (CACAM) by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 03, 2015
micgray100:
There is God o. I know u understand
Please explain I do not understand.
Re: Cooporate Affairs Commission And Allied Matters (CACAM) by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 04, 2015
Thank you to those that have sent in mail. We appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

August Edition Of Sage 50, Quickbooks And Tally Erp 9 Accounting Training / Earn As You Learn / 3 Ways To Get Rich In These Digital Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.