Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Photos: Young Arsenal Fan Gets Jose Mourinho's Medal After He Threw It Into Crow - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Young Arsenal Fan Gets Jose Mourinho's Medal After He Threw It Into Crow (997 Views)

Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City / What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger / EFCC Trolls An Arsenal Fan Over Their Customary 4th Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Young Arsenal Fan Gets Jose Mourinho's Medal After He Threw It Into Crow by IdJack(m): 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
Chelsea Head Coach, Jose Mourinho makes a young lad's day - by throwing him his FA Community Shield medal. The Chelsea boss had just seen his side lose against Arsenal and congratulated each of their players as they returned from the trophy . Alhough He did not greet Arsenal Manager, Arsene Wenger has the Arsenal Boss walk inside immediately he won.

And after an awkward moment - or lack of - with Gunners boss Arsene Wenger, Mourinho trudged down the tunnel before throwing his medal to the young fan. “I threw it to a kid, an Arsenal (supporting) kid. I don’t keep the one (medal) when I win, imagine the ones when I lose," said the special One.

“I think this is a good memory for him.

On the result, Mourinho added: "We were the best team. We had more initiative, we controlled the game by having ball possession. But when a team is behind, the energy and intensity to turn results around is more difficult because people are not sharp.
"Arsenal defended with 10 players, they put everybody in front of their own line and they had good organisation, congratulations to them. They had a couple of chances in counter attacks but we had ours in organised football.

Source: http://www.enrichnaija.com/photos-young-arsenal-fan-gets-jose-mourinhos-medal-after-he-threw-it-into-crowd/

Re: Photos: Young Arsenal Fan Gets Jose Mourinho's Medal After He Threw It Into Crow by Lokogoma: 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Chelsea is generous
Re: Photos: Young Arsenal Fan Gets Jose Mourinho's Medal After He Threw It Into Crow by seankay(m): 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
That is why Mou is a winner. He neva settles for less

(1) (Reply)

Lyrics Of New Harrysong Music For Chelsea Fans / Masterclass Betting Tips Everyday / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.