Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Review : Zaron Hyper Blush Range - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Review : Zaron Hyper Blush Range (669 Views)

Original Milani, Mac, Maybelline, Black Opal, Zaron, Tara, Classic,iman, Jordana / Mac,zaron,black-up Powder..which Is Preferable?? / Learn How To Contour Your Face With Blush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review : Zaron Hyper Blush Range by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
Today, i'll try to give a brief review of the Zaron Hyper Blush Range in Rose Charm and Siren.
If you haven't seen my previous review on Zaron products.

I got the Zaron Hyper Blush Range in the colors Rose charm and Siren from Jumia when it was on sale.However it retails for 1895 Naira.

When i purchased these items, i saw only 3 reviews online,all of which were pretty good but i didn't expect to love these so much.

The black and red packaging is the norm, it looks simple yet sleek.
I did fall in love with the acrylic containers they came in, honestly. Contrary to my belief before receiving these blushes, the cases are sturdy yet lightweight.

They also come with a mini brush and mirror at the back but to be truthful, my only gripe with this product is that the brush is made poorly. It sheds like crazy and scratches quite a bit. I personally would have preferred if the brush wasn't included as it seems to take points away from the already perfect score of this product.

The Zaron Hyper Blush Range in the color Rose Charm is a deep pink with red undertones in my opinion.(Thats how it applies on my skin)

The blush in the color Siren is a really bright red with orange undertones (I really suck at describing colors so look at the pictures and decide what you think it looks like)

The pigmentation of these blushes is the best i have seen in a long while. I am so impressed and will definetely buy the other 2 shades.

These blushes are worth the price and are 8/10.

Resiliently-me.com

(1) (Reply)

The 2015 Celebrity Swimwear Trends / Do You Think You’ve “got Swag” ? Win 250,000 Naira Cash / Zaron Cosmetics Lippies For The Fall And Harmattan Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.