Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

"My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife (56257 Views)

Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by Estar01(f): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
By Estarsblog.com

A divorce seeking wife has accused her husband of employing an Islamic preacher to have sex with her for money-making ritual purposes.

The woman, Musilimotu Olashuyi, 48, claimed that she introduced her husband, Gbenga Olashuyi, 55, to the unnamed Alfa because she used to frequent his mosque for prayers.

She said at some point, the Alfa noticed that Olashuyi’s business wasn’t going well, a situation that made her to introduce the Alfa to him.

However, Musilimotu said, the Alfa ended up committing adultery with her, allegedly on the instruction of her husband.

She made the allegations at the Igando Customary Court in Lagos on Wednesday.

“It was with my husband’s consent that the Alfa slept with me for three days,’’ Musilimotu disclosed, while praying the court to dissolve the marriage.

She alleged that her husband had also conspired with the Alfa to use her for money ritual.

She narrated to the court, “Actually, my husband got to know the Alfa through me because I always go to his mosque to pray.

“When he told me that my husband’s business was not moving fine, I brought him home to meet my husband.

“Before I knew what was happening, my husband had conspired with him to use me for money ritual. It was with my husband’s consent that the Alfa slept with me for three days.

“After the incident, I started getting sick and getting emaciated and I told the people around me what happened, which led to the arrest of the Alfa; but my husband ran away.

“Gbenga resurfaced at the station after the Alfa brought a remedy to cure me.”

Musilimotu alleged further that Gbenga had refused to repay a loan she collected on his behalf in which she stood as the guarantor.

She said that Gbenga packed out her belonging from his house last October and stole N1m belonging to her.

Musilimotu pleaded with the court to terminate the union, saying that she was no longer in love with Gbenga after four years of marriage.

But Gbenga told the court that it was Musilimotu who lured him to buy the coffin for the money ritual to turn their fortunes around.

“My wife and her concubine persuaded me to buy a coffin for money ritual and she brought the Alfa to the house,” Gbenga said.

He added that the cleric had told him that God revealed to him that his business was collapsing and that he would make some rituals for him.

“I agreed to make the ritual because truly, my business was not moving well. Since that day, my wife has been coming home with the Alfa and with different objects and concoctions for me to drink and have my bath with.

“Later, Alfa asked me to bring N800,000 to buy some items for another ritual. He also told me to buy a casket for money ritual, which I will put in a separate room where nobody will enter except me.

“My wife begged me to comply with Alfa’s request, but I declined,” Gbenga claimed.

The businessman accused his wife of infidelity, alleging that Alfa always made love to Musilimotu on their matrimonial bed.

He said he knew about the adulterous relationship when his wife had Alfa arrested and accused the cleric of using charms to rape her.

“The cleric told the police that he did not hypnotise my wife to rape her, saying that it was with her consent that he made love to her on those three occasions,” Gbenga said.

Gbenga confessed that he packed Musilimotu’s belongings out of his house.

He also pleaded with the court to dissolve the marriage, saying that he was no longer interested in the relationship.

The President of the court, Mr. Akin Akinniyi, however, advised the couple to maintain the peace while he adjourned the case until March 22 for judgment.

http://www.estarsblog.com/husband-employed-imam-sleep-three-days-wife-published-february-28-2018-divorce-seeking-wife-accused-husband-employing-islamic-preacher-sex/

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by mofeoluwadassah: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hmmmm.....dont knw what to say o
Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by femolacqua(m): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
All of them are beating around d the bush, which one person want to believe for here now. Although I feel there is some element of truth from the woman.

7 Likes

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by Flexherbal(m): 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
"The woman, Musilimotu Olashuyi, 48, claimed that she introduced her husband, Gbenga Olashuyi, 55, to the unnamed Alfa because she used to frequent his mosque for prayers."

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by maxiuc(m): 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
;

Imam Iman

Thank God no human parts was involved

Is better for pastor to eat my tithe

25 Likes

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by MhizAJ(f): 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
Some men are just very useless

4 Likes

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by DONSMITH123(m): 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
forreelinc:
grin me sef be imam o your husband fit employ me my number is 08032773199

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by mightyrocket(m): 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
And you enjoyed it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by Caseless: 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
grin

So, it pays to be an imam like this?

The imam that performed a money-bringing sex with another man's wife , how much is he worth financially?

Criminals in the name of religion.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by Jaytecq(m): 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
Tun tun re ooo (this one is new oooo)

15 Likes

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by Caseless: 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
MhizAJ:
Some men are just very useless

37 Likes

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
fear afonja, their hearts are so dark like their skin complexion

bunch of skull miners

16 Likes

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by ClumsyFlimsy: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
Daft people

Most afonja Muslims are stupid and they so much believe in stupid diabolic practices no be small.

And na them they do ritual and skull minning

Which one be say imam go Bleep ur wife for u to make money

Na wa o

Anyways imam don chop free kpomo cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by afroniger: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
Religion is a scam.

10 Likes

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
Click like if you think Nigeria is a shithole

20 Likes

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by jiinxed: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
Na them

41 Likes

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by Tjohnnay: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
Na wao

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by fSociety: 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ndi mmanu mmanu undecided

50 Likes

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by Ellabae(f): 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
All of them are stupid nd useless

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by ZombieBuster: 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
Afonjas flee from rituals oo shocked shocked

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by madridguy(m): 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by miredia(m): 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
For 3 days, you were strapped with chains, your legs forced open while oga imam had his way repeatedly. Madam just say you want a way out of the union and stop insulting our collective sensibilities with this hogwash you call a story.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by timwudz(m): 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
Me sef be woli... quote me if u need some help
Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
grin
This stunted DWARFonjas sef .... UNICEF

12 Likes

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
grin

7 Likes

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by ZombieBuster: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
forreelinc:
grin me sef be imam o your husband fit employ me my number is 08032773199

Lol

8 Likes

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by NoBetterNigeria: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
Eleeyi gidi gan
Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by nkwuocha: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lol.

Adulterous sets of species.
Ndi bottle malt.

6 Likes

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by Sprumbabafather: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
And all the while the alfa was shinning her congo, sweating on her kpekus, the husband was on nairaland laughing at Nnamdi Kanu grin

33 Likes

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by olawamide042(m): 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
This is serious ooo
Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by sweetonugbu: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
3 days continue knacking

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage / My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.