Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,943 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

Please What Do I Need Want To Get My TIN In FIRS Office - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Do I Need Want To Get My TIN In FIRS Office (1102 Views)

How To Apply For A Tax Identification Number (TIN) In Nigeria / Hotel Guests Chased Away By FIRS Officials In Delta State. Photos / Nearest FIRS Office To Ketu, Kosofe LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Do I Need Want To Get My TIN In FIRS Office by pastorsmiling(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
I have all my CAC documents ready.
Private limited registration. From my findings here some said one need to write a letter addressing to the federal inland revenue boss before getting the TIN.
Please I need assistance from you all. I will be going to their oniru office on Monday. Please share your experience. What and what do I need to take along?
Please I need the letter format and every other information as quickly as possible.
Thanks.
Re: Please What Do I Need Want To Get My TIN In FIRS Office by brodalikeme(m): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
A copy of your certificate of incorporation. You will need to go to a zone of FIRS where your business address is registered to. Eg, if your business address reads Ikeja, you will need to go to the Ikeja zone of FIRS
Re: Please What Do I Need Want To Get My TIN In FIRS Office by pastorsmiling(m): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
Thanks, do I need to go along with any letter? Do they collect money?
brodalikeme:
A copy of your certificate of incorporation. You will need to go to a zone of FIRS where your business address is registered to. Eg, if your business address reads Ikeja, you will need to go to the Ikeja zone of FIRS

1 Like

Re: Please What Do I Need Want To Get My TIN In FIRS Office by brodalikeme(m): 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
pastorsmiling:
Thanks, do I need to go along with any letter? Do they collect money?

No letter and they don't collect money as far as I know. The copy of your certificate of incorporation is just to show your company details
Re: Please What Do I Need Want To Get My TIN In FIRS Office by bedfordng(m): 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
just go with your cac documents.they don't need much documents

(1) (Reply)

Wine And Liquor Store / Local Rice Supply. / Yes! It's Time To Smile To The Bank. No More Adsense Headache!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.