Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Lady With A Weak Bladder On My Flight From Guangzhou China To New York - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady With A Weak Bladder On My Flight From Guangzhou China To New York (1298 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days / Nigerian Man Collapses, Dies On A Flight From Dubai To Luwanda. Do You Know Him? / "Smoke Covers Aero Flight From Port-Harcourt To Lagos"- Female Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady With A Weak Bladder On My Flight From Guangzhou China To New York by churific(m): 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
So I tried a different platform for my short stories…Check out my first one, ‘The Lady With An Ant Bladder’ about a girl who made my flight from Guangzhou, China to New York a bit unbearable. Let me know what you think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmCb7TdLNdQ

For more of ours stories, check out our blog: www.Humoredin.com and follow us on twitter @churific!

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lady With A Weak Bladder On My Flight From Guangzhou China To New York by NaLaugh: 5:36am On Aug 03, 2015
Pretty nice. I was on a 12 hour flight this one time, and my seat was between a pretty Asian chick and some morbidly obese dude.

Middle seat in the middle isle of a 767. Damn coach travel angry. For the first 5 minutes, I was there contemplating - like someone trying to make major life decisions: Do i find another seat? But this girl is so pretty, and would make the flight go by quick. What use is that, if this dude is going to crush me to death anyway, as half of him is overflowing into my space.

Meanwhile, dude had already ordered a few cans of drinks and snacks. I'm thinking - calm down Yokozuna, we're not even off the ground yet.

I look around frantically for any empty seats, and spot an empty window seat. I notice all passengers had boarded, so I squeeze by Yokozuna, and ask an attendant if I could switch. He said it was cool, so I look back at the pretty babe I was going to miss, and scowl in the general direction of Yokozuna, as I occupy my new seat.

Wait, why the heck did I just type up this long-ass story? cheesy
True story though.

2 Likes

Re: Lady With A Weak Bladder On My Flight From Guangzhou China To New York by zeb04(f): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
NaLaugh:
Pretty nice. I was on a 12 hour flight this one time, and my seat was between a pretty Asian chick and some morbidly obese dude.

Middle seat in the middle isle of a 767. Damn coach travel angry. For the first 5 minutes, I was there contemplating - like someone trying to make major life decisions: Do i find another seat? But this girl is so pretty, and would make the flight go by quick. What use is that, if this dude is going to crush me to death anyway, as half of him is overflowing into my space.

Meanwhile, dude had already ordered a few cans of drinks and snacks. I'm thinking - calm down Yokozuna, we're not even off the ground yet.

I look around frantically for any empty seats, and spot an empty window seat. I notice all passengers had boarded, so I squeeze by Yokozuna, and ask an attendant if I could switch. He said it was cool, so I look back at the pretty babe I was going to miss, and scowl in the general direction of Yokozuna, as I occupy my new seat.

Wait, why the heck did I just type up this long-ass story? cheesy
hahahaha
Re: Lady With A Weak Bladder On My Flight From Guangzhou China To New York by popsamblue(m): 8:25am On Jan 13, 2016
Lol...it's for me, I was to travel by air...first time...and needed to know if I don't have the window seat, and I can spot an empty window seat...can I just get up and occupy it?

(1) (Reply)

Why Many Nigerians Are Relocating From Lagos State-9ja.site / See All The Countries That Offer Jus Soli Or Birthright Citizenship / New Brunwick Provincial Letter Of Interest - Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.