Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

I Need Your Advice Please - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Your Advice Please (758 Views)

MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please / My MD Slapped Me, Please I Need Your Advice / Please I Need Your Advice On What To Tell My Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice Please by versashee: 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
I am a mechanical engineering student of one of the prominent Federal Universities of Technology in Nigeria studying mechanical engineering. I am in my 300L now second semester.

I have always been a hardworking and bright student but the thing is that my hardwork is not yielding fruits compared to the effort I put in. I starve myself of the University pleasures and activities and sacrifice my time on the Alter of Studying to make sure I get good grades but instead my result is not showing my hardwork.

Currently I am a 3.17 CGPA student and I need advice on ways I can boost it to a second class upper.

I do read and understand quite alright but I do not know if it is in my method of delivery. I would appreciate if you can help me because I am speaking from the deepest part of my heart which has been clouded by disappointment and frustration, depression and hopelessness. please I need your help

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Please by sokunji(m): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
will respond in the morning
Re: I Need Your Advice Please by versashee: 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
sokunji:
will respond in the morning

thanks
Re: I Need Your Advice Please by Pamelayoung: 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
Study harder, read inbetween lines, make straight A's in d remaining semester courses including projects.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Please by versashee: 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
Pamelayoung:
Study harder, read inbetween lines, make straight A's in d remaining semester courses including projects.

I.e 5.0?
Re: I Need Your Advice Please by mikeayus(m): 12:40am On Aug 03, 2015
versashee:
I am a mechanical engineering student of one of the prominent Federal Universities of Technology in Nigeria studying mechanical engineering. I am in my 300L now second semester.

I have always been a hardworking and bright student but the thing is that my hardwork is not yielding fruits compared to the effort I put in. I starve myself of the University pleasures and activities and sacrifice my time on the Alter of Studying to make sure I get good grades but instead my result is not showing my hardwork.

Currently I am a 3.17 CGPA student and I need advice on ways I can boost it to a second class upper.

I do read and understand quite alright but I do not know if it is in my method of delivery. I would appreciate if you can help me because I am speaking from the deepest part of my heart which has been clouded by disappointment and frustration, depression and hopelessness. please I need your help
nice post, need to learn from this as well
Re: I Need Your Advice Please by versashee: 12:44am On Aug 03, 2015
mikeayus:

nice post, need to learn from this as well
what are ur challenges?

(1) (Reply)

Glo Subscribers To Smile As Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers(details) / FREE TRAINING - Become An Oriflame Cosmetic Consultant With Zero Naira / How To Make Extra Income As A 9-5 Freelancer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.