Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Plumbing Question - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plumbing Question (660 Views)

I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain / We Offer Expertise On(painting,pop-screeding,tilling & Plumbing)project / Affordable Plumbing Or Plumber Works In Lagos and Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plumbing Question by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 03, 2015
I am an unapologetic DIYer and I understand that this is making a few coforumers a bit agitated grin

I'll be making a few posts in the coming weeks as I ramp up on my project and if you don't understand why anyone will DIY then please abandon my threads grin

Today I am thinking ahed of the german floor stage. I'll need floor drains in a few locations. Some are minor and one location is definitely major.

For the toilets, I'll be using US style bowls that exits on the bottom which requires closet flanges. I'm certain I'm not the first to do this so I do not want to recreate the wheel. Normally in the US you will have wood floors which is relatively simple to adjust for fit but in Nigeria it will be concrete floor. I would love to hear any feedback on lessons learned from your project that used this.

For an internal courtyard that is totally enclosed I need to move rain water with deliberate haste. If anyone has faced as such before I would love to see your design system.

Re: Plumbing Question by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 04, 2015
Na only me waka come? grin
Re: Plumbing Question by mufutau55(m): 4:13am On Aug 04, 2015
EgunMogaji:
Na only me waka come? grin

Yes. Nah only you oh. Abi, nah only you like better thing now.
Search for our previous discussions on installation of American type toilets in this forum, you will get some tips from there..

Hajji M.
Re: Plumbing Question by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 07, 2015
mufutau55:

Yes. Nah only you oh. Abi, nah only you like better thing now.
Search for our previous discussions on installation of American type toilets in this forum, you will get some tips from there..

Hajji M.

Lots of tip there but like most threads on Nairaland no one came back to report on lessons learned after installations which is what I am primarily looking for.

Thanks Sir.

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Duplex To Let In Ikate Elegushi Very Close To Express 2.5m / 2 Bedroom Flat Available For Rent In Isheri-idimu (200k Per Annum) / Don't Make This Mistake; Fail To Own A Land Before Age 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.