Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,658 members, 7,840,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams (47473 Views)

UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students / FUNAAB Students Write Final Year Exams In Their Secondary School Uniforms / How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 18, 2015
officialteemi:
instead of gettin him a good job....
u don write JAMB?

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by delishpot: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2015
Sijo01:
Lol
Going home from the exam hall after my last paper was one of the best decision I've made..............while my compound neigbours were planning/waiting do shiiit to me, I was already with my family at home eating rice cheesy cheesy

Òlé! Ase O t'ie le. grin grin Lazy girl
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by charlito94(m): 8:42am On Aug 18, 2015
Hate all these cos some one who has a heavy hurt or grudge can use it as a means to harm or disfigure u
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by xtervaganza(m): 8:45am On Aug 18, 2015
philfrey08:

Him steal their shine for class
lol

No wonder
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by missKiffy(f): 8:45am On Aug 18, 2015
shadowgwalker:
chieeeeee!are u sure?!!!!
Am not making it up

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by kingsleymomoh: 8:46am On Aug 18, 2015
I think its all fun
http://strongnewsng./
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by dkronicle(m): 8:47am On Aug 18, 2015
otijah:
no b joke oo, by now I for dey heaven if say those guys brought that maches

Hahaha u suppose dey run package with bovi dem... U too funny
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by toprealman: 8:48am On Aug 18, 2015
Juliuxxxxx:
na dem sabi make person no even try do me
DEFINITELY THEY PICK ON THE WEAK ONES. IN MY TIME IN UP, SUCH A LOCAL SILLY THING YAR NEVER DONE. I BOUGHT DRINKS AND FOOD FOR THE HOOD AND THEY WISHED ME GOOD LUCK(NOT EBELE JONA)
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by LockDown69(m): 8:48am On Aug 18, 2015
This day will haunt him for life if he doesn't make a good grade.
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Sijo01(f): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2015
delishpot:

Òlé! Ase O t'ie le. grin grin Lazy girl

My guy, nor be laziness mata o. It's called taking precaution wink

By the way watin dat yoruba mean? embarassed
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by delugajackson: 8:51am On Aug 18, 2015
otijah:
That one small, my own na fuel dem pour me dat day, I had to start running for my life when they started requesting for matches
Lol!!!! Oga na roast them been wan roast you? Chai,you funny die!
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by delishpot: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2015
Sijo01:

My guy, nor be laziness mata o. It's called taking precaution wink

By the way watin dat yoruba mean? embarassed

It means: lazy person so you nor even hard/strong sef
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by otijah(m): 8:55am On Aug 18, 2015
delugajackson:

Lol!!!! Oga na roast them been wan roast you? Chai,you funny die!
like play, like play dis guys for just set me ablaze and notthing go happen
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 18, 2015
I'm not against celebrating after your final exams - no, in fact it's a fantastic thing to do. But, if you really wanna celebrate, why don't you just a throw party? Instead of looking like something straight out of a horror movie.
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by shut(f): 8:58am On Aug 18, 2015
Goan be disastrous when after all these you had an extra year to go
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by delugajackson: 8:59am On Aug 18, 2015
otijah:
like play, like play dis guys for just set me ablaze and notthing go happen
Thank God say you sharp. Man,You just made me laugh this morning.
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Sijo01(f): 9:01am On Aug 18, 2015
delishpot:

It means: lazy person so you nor even hard/strong sef

No o, I nor hard /strong at all. Prevention is better than cure
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 18, 2015
Oh boy le,this na rough play o.dem noh see Champagne pour na paint.Abi the guy na Industrial Chemistry graduate......all the same congrats.
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by bummyla(m): 9:05am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by 9jatatafo(m): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2015
What if he graduated with first class, what will they do?
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by jesusson22(m): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=Sijo01 post=37072617]Lol
Going home from the exam hall after my last paper was one of the best decision I've made..............while my compound neigbours were planning/waiting do shiiit to me, I was already with my family at home eating rice cheesy cheesy[/quote

Very sharp and sensible of you
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Eleniyan15: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2015
nah sign of love if dey don't lik yu trust me no wan go even look yur face.....

#caution
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by andreernest28(m): 9:11am On Aug 18, 2015
you dont even know wat the future holds.FULLISHNESS
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by noblegrex: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2015
People had better be careful with such nonsense,some people might not be happy you left them,now a graduate n may want to use this avenue to hurt u. Don't be surprise it can happen cos human beign can b so funny. Be carefull,its a good thing to rejoice but there's always 'how' in everything u do.
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 18, 2015
missKiffy:
All this need to stop, while I was in school, a lady was mistakenly poured acid, cos her friend thought it was water, some students kept some materials for disinfectant in the hostel and there's a material there that looks like water inside eva water bottle, the girl thought it was water and poured it on her friend cos it was her friends birthday. The reaction was that of pouring acid on someone, the girl needed about 12m for surgery. I don't even know whether she survived or not. All this acts of pouring things on people should be stopped
something similar happened in yabatech
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by drealjyde(m): 9:18am On Aug 18, 2015
He is not even sure yet if he cleared all his courses sef. SMH
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by gbaskiboy: 9:19am On Aug 18, 2015
otijah:
That one small, my own na fuel dem pour me dat day, I had to start running for my life when they started requesting for matches
na Jungle justice them wan give u for graduating....grin
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by m1500: 9:22am On Aug 18, 2015
Adewunmi84:
See mai own in 2014...

This is totally BARBARIC!!! I wonder where we got this! What is the message we're trying to pass?
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by IceDude(m): 9:28am On Aug 18, 2015
otijah:
Lol, u get luck. Maybe dem send kpiankoko from ur village that day but dia plan fail
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by IceDude(m): 9:32am On Aug 18, 2015
What shall it profit u if afta ur final exams u end up in the hospital? undecided
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by otijah(m): 9:32am On Aug 18, 2015
IceDude:
Lol, u get luck. Maybe dem send kpiankoko from ur village that day but dia plan fail
lol, no be joke ooo
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by 400billionman: 9:36am On Aug 18, 2015
FriedPlantain:
It has always been fun, someone poured me unadulterated cow dung during my time. grin

No wonder.

The thing con affect your brain.. Eno go beta for that man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School / Important Abbreviations You Might Not Know / Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.