Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students (45913 Views)

Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) / FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project / UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by Cornerstone99: 9:22am On Oct 14, 2016
This post was put up by a Unizik lecturer in the department of Statistics, Dr Etaga Harrison, expressing happiness over the kind gestures offered by his students.
In his own words he said;

My Project students 2016 presenting a gift to me today 7/10/16. Words are not enough to say THANK YOU. Love you all.

http://www.campusamebo.com/2016/10/unizik-news-unizik-lecturer-in-joy-as.html?m=1

9 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 14, 2016
Refrigerator or car
modified*

Op don modify him post grin _ Automatic A for those students..dem get brain cheesy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by ezimo777(m): 10:29am On Oct 14, 2016
Oboy it make sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:29am On Oct 14, 2016
Na water dispenser !
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by Uscarin(m): 10:29am On Oct 14, 2016
asin ehn reals sense
ezimo777:
Oboy it make sense

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by kayzat: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2016
Gift for higher marks

5 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by kristie26(f): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2016
Ordinary refridgerator....issorait☺☺

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by emeijeh(m): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2016
Make dem careful o.....
EFCC and DSS are still in town o!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by wunmi590(m): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2016
Good one
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by vicola0281: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2016
it wont b funny if one of dem still spill over
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by Pavore9: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2016
When one is a positive impact.
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2016
The gift might look small but the gesture and the intention behind it is what matters. If those students have money to buy him a car tomorrow, they'd gladly do it.

Only those who have experienced the other side would understand. My absentee final year project supervisor frustrated the hell out of me. Despite hardly being around to supervise the project he was still telling me that he seriously doubted if I would graduate. If I was to give him a gift I would have seriously considered wrapping a loaded gun and giving it to him as gift. angry

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by DharkPoet(m): 10:31am On Oct 14, 2016
Are those his students? undecided
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by highchief3(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2016
Is this allowed?
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by Dongreat(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2016
In a sane education environment, this lecturer will either be suspended or sacked for this. You only take 'congratulatory gifts' (e.g. Happy birthday, happy married life or new baby) from your students as a lecturer and not a 'thank you' gift as it can influence the lecturer decisions while passing grades to that student. What is the right word to summarize this statement above, oh yes, UNETHICAL

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by hamzia(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2016
A sign of appreciation not all project supervisor deserve dat

A sign of good faith

No hard feeling
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by SammieLowkey(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2016
kristie26:

My dear, Learn to appreciate the little things

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by ammyluv2002(f): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2016
Unizik lecturer? Hmmmm....he must be new to the system. I pray other lecturers learn from him
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by emeijeh(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Na water dispenser !
You dey see road so?

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by edlion57(m): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2016
der are leaners....der should go esut and ask final yr students how market

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by BIBILARY(m): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2016
ehnehn..for this recession ...
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by lacastre: 10:33am On Oct 14, 2016
for what ? why gift to ur supervisor ,is he/she the only one that thought u right from ur 1st yr.....no offense just my opinion
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by rattlesnake(m): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2016
Unethical

4 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2016
Hiaaaaan
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by ValentineMary(m): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2016
He is a good lecturer. He taught me Stat 202. He made it understandable. Good for him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by economia: 10:34am On Oct 14, 2016
I know him in person, He is a good man, very balance person

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by ALISMILE(m): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2016
Subtle Corruption.

4 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by Spade07: 10:36am On Oct 14, 2016
DR. ORTEGA .... WE ARE PROUD OF YOU.

YOU ARE A ROLE MODEL, A MENTOR AND A FATHER.

YOU HAVE MADE THE DEPARTMENT OF STATAISTICS (UNIZIK) A FORCE TO RECKON WITH.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by djWALE(m): 10:37am On Oct 14, 2016
kristie26:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by Chiidi(m): 10:37am On Oct 14, 2016
appreciating him for been helpful I guess.
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by Man90(m): 10:38am On Oct 14, 2016
I hope they got A's

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page / UNILORIN Worst & Best Graduating Students Get Scholarship To Study In Oxford, UK / 20 Of The Most Common Grammatical Errors We All Need To Stop Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.