Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,626 members, 7,955,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

She Supposed Graduating With A 2:1 But Her School Result Says 2:2. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Supposed Graduating With A 2:1 But Her School Result Says 2:2. (527 Views)

Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) / Kenyan University Student Uses Flower Filter On Her School ID Card (Photo) / Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Supposed Graduating With A 2:1 But Her School Result Says 2:2. by FunnyDude(m): 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Good day NLders, there is this inquisitive question troubling my mind about how an unknown hands do subtract ones final CGPA results; a friend of mine told me that she is supposed to be graduating with final gpa of 3.6 (2:1) when she calculated her obtainable grades from first year to her final year.Then, she received the shock of her life, when she went to her school exams and record to check her result but saw 3.37 (2:2)...please enlighten me on this what happened? Did any machine subtract her grades?.
Re: She Supposed Graduating With A 2:1 But Her School Result Says 2:2. by undercurrent(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
Somebody i her village is using her picture to wipe his bum...
Re: She Supposed Graduating With A 2:1 But Her School Result Says 2:2. by Esdb3: 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
She should go and complain now.
Re: She Supposed Graduating With A 2:1 But Her School Result Says 2:2. by nnachukz(m): 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
maybe she made mistake in her calculation. She may have used a wrong template in her computation.
Re: She Supposed Graduating With A 2:1 But Her School Result Says 2:2. by FunnyDude(m): 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
nnachukz:
maybe she made mistake in her calculation. She may have used a wrong template in her computation.
Thanks man...it might be.

(1) (Reply)

Windows 8 Is Actually Delivery To Or Regcure Pro And Naive Customers / How To Apply For Student Visa In Nigeria And The Requirements. / ROAD-SAFTY,2015-2016 Army Recruitment Application Form Is Out To Apply Call:0092

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.