Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels (37601 Views)

12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) / Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels / Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels by 360metrosports: 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mysterious snakes are currently threatening students of the Delta State University in their various hostels.

One of it was at the weekend found in the wardrobe of a final year student of Micro Biology department as she was about to UnCloth.

Reports said that the student, Miss Adesuwa Erebor, had wanted to select clothes to wear to class when suddenly she saw something shiny like a millipede, but on closer look she realized it was a brown snake.

Sources at the university said that mysterious snakes were in the students’ hostels especially during nightfall and power failure. Two of such snakes were said to have disappeared when the students attempted to killed tem recently.

In the instant case, the she screamed for help and quickly locked the wardrobe so as to trap it but when the wardrobe was opened again, the reptile was nowhere to be found.

“I had left the room quietly and shouted for help, and some of my hostel mates rushed into my room but to their surprise the snake could not be found in the wardrobe. We searched everywhere to know avail.”

Security operatives who do not want their names mentioned blamed the frequent snake incidents in the hostel to overgrown weeds and unhealthy environment around the hotels.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/mysterious-snakes-invade-delsu-hostels.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels by Esdb3: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels by Bilabong(m): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
Occupational hazard... Rip

go and continue ur work in heaven

Modified
I don't know what happened to the original post but I am sure something happened. The post I commented on was "bouncer shot dead". I would have thought that I am suffering from 5min madness but the comment below mine confirms that I am in my right state of mind.

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels by Houseofglam7(f): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Chai!
Fine guy gone! cry

1 Like

Re: Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels by Lobolintin(m): 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nah wao... My own orange room club wey I dey chill dey sap nipples, sorry botthles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels by Katastrofy: 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
g

1 Share

Re: Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels by asaremy180: 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
lets make it a movie, 'SNAKE INVASION' grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels by Mogidi: 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
I saw the heading "mysterious snakes" and immediately thought of APC? I wonder why I associate APC with snakes.

Is it because APC can change brooms to snakes in the space of 2 months?

24 Likes

Re: Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels by Ddonoflife(m): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hope no one was harmed sha
Re: Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Season of snakes
Re: Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels by akpanikpe(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Where are all the snake killers on NL, your attention is needed asap. Btw this is my 1000th post since 2009 I wouldn't mind some 1000 likes wink
chingum:
Season of snakes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
This one na spiritual snake!
Re: Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels by luthorcorp: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2015

Re: Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels by Tonniey(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Snake and women has been friends since the time of Adam and eve. shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels by chingum(f): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Season of snakes
Re: Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels by victorava(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Eyaa
Re: Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels by luthorcorp: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
see my signature

Re: Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels by kennyman2000(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hmmm..
Re: Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels by Ddonoflife(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Katastrofy:
g
. For goat
Re: Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels by omanifrank(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
ok
Re: Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels by Drizzle007(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
undecided Na so una dey chance Frontpage ni?
Re: Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels by Ddonoflife(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
luthorcorp:
..gt
. San andreas
Re: Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels by BiggerBangs: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
lipsrsealed
Nairaland and Snake Season 4 Episode 6
Re: Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
Fumigate the school !

1 Like

Re: Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels by okotv(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hmmm...it's starting to get to a stage where snake topics flood Nairaland's home page. And for the students , just be careful to avoid bicycle story.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) / Godswill Obioma Is NECO New Registrar / Teacher Uses Extraordinary Chalkboard Drawing Skills To Teach Students Anatomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.