Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns (24995 Views)

Man Disguises As Diamond Bank Staff In Lagos, Steals N650k / Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) / MTN CEO, Ahmad Farroukh Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by zeusdgrt(m): 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
aameyah:

Useless post.
Do you know the number of bankers with integrity who eke a living and feed their families from the banking job?

That you were a prostitute when you worked as a banker doesn't mean we don't have bankers with morals of steel.
Abeg take keke come myhouse come collect one cold orijin mixed with yoghurt for that nice answer you dash that olosho!

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by zeusdgrt(m): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
omogin:
I guess they need fresh prostitute-bankers sorry Marketers, lol... Guess the present crop have outlived their usefulness to 'customers'
A certified lady infected with verbal diarrhoea so pls get a cure

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by omogin(f): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
aameyah:

Useless post.
Do you know the number of bankers with integrity who eke a living and feed their families from the banking job?

That you were a prostitute when you worked as a banker doesn't mean we don't have bankers with morals of steel.

Loads of Pple I know have had to resign from ur bank cos they were being forced to do prostitute banking and get results like others, lol... I never said every banker is a prostitute, but u know urselves better, lol...
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by bigtt76(f): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
Shoprite at the Palms or Ikeja City Mall.

Shittaakeem:
Pls does anyone know where I can get lemon in lagos
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by Adesiji77: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
aameyah:

Useless post.

Gbam!

God bless you wink

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by brideandgroom: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
omogin:
I guess they need fresh prostitute-bankers sorry Marketers, lol... Guess the present crop have outlived their usefulness to 'customers'

If u know the meaning of CFO, you wouldn't make such comments.

Get informed!
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by Ramos16(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
olasha1:
hope all is well sha and how save is my N1,720 in my savings account there?

in other news

in another news
FULANI MAN WICKED BUHARI MUST GO! Make una hear this tory wey i wan yarn. Fulani man is wicked. Buhari must go. In fact, i regret voting for you Buhari. In less than three months, your cup don full And i will lead a campaign against you. Now, who told you we are tired of blackout? Without revival, NEPA don born again! My fridge dey work, TV dey work, As dem dey work all the time dem fit spoil! My generators don retire, dey gather dusts. I nor even know where my jerrycans dey sef Filling station attendants no see person give dem N20, N50 bribe again. Buhari see yoursef? Who send you message? Warri and Port Harcourt Refineries don dey work Kaduna Refinery too go soon join. So wetin go happen to our darling oil cabals Wetin go sele to the subsidy regime? If u get liver, try d cabals if we no go para! Abi you no know say dem be saints? Cockroach too dey enjoy Awilo music o, Na fowl no allow am commot kon dance! Our Otuoke brother say Stealing no be corruption. Daura man say stealing na corruption. Buhari, abi you chop winch? PhD for Zoology dey talk You common WAEC dey blow grammar Ok, before you go far, show me your certificate Show me where e dey for Koran say stealing is corruption. You see say this Fulani man no serious at all! Walai Buhari, your fowl nor fit do nada For corn wey dey inside bottle! Also you no allow your wife chop Nigeria money. How monkey head be wey gorilla own no be? Every first lady chop Nigeria money. Maryam Babangida chop. Maryam Abacha chop! Stella Obasanjo wak. Turai sef lick! And ...and Dia is Godu o even chop, poo for bodi! Make your wife chop her own, you say no. Fulani man wicked. You must go. Bekos na only you waka come! Who send you message go NNPC? Now we dey hear how billions upon billions waka This one wey you start You go know say kerosene no dey sleep. Buhari, ur fear sef don dey make Boko Haram wan negotiate peace. Now, I know say, d fear of Buhari is d beginning of wisdom. Buhari nearly destroy our churches Your elections kon show us say Some prophets and pastors are liars Some be original chop and quench! Some be original chop and clean mouth! Dem say God TOLD dem say Buhari go lose How dia own god sabi blow lie i no sabi! Buhari! Buhari! Buhari! How many times i call you? You go hear gburugudu gburugudu gburugudu today! No be how dem dey take chop corn Dem dey take chop groundnut o! You no get ministers, Naija still dey work EFCC don wake, MOGIDI,ECOTERROR AND BARCANISTER ETC (THE WAILERS COMMITTEE) ARE WAILLING, Biafra ARE DENYING THEM SELF (eg.d new nnpc boss)thieves dey enta jail admission! Subuanalai, we don taya for you now i see why they called u a terrorist ....hhahahaha

You are very jobless,

1. who tell you say na Buhari fix the light, what power does Buhari have over the Power Authorities, Distribution of power in Nigeria have totally been privatised, so if power is good, its because the power company want to make money.

2. Which stupid refinery dey work, na for them head dem go da refine the fuel, or don't you know the state of the Nigerian Refinery, unless if na only Kerosene them go da refine. Kaduna Refinery is as bad as it has ever been, nothing change, and nothing is coming in, I know this because am there.

3. Also see where your stupid sentimental judgment is taking you? because other presidents wives had partook in the stealing of government funds, and money laundry does not justify any reason why Buhari's wife should steal, she will be prosecuted and we will see to that, as long as concrete evidence has been laid before us P.S I have never heard of anybody accusing Jonathan's wife of money laundry, nor Abacha's wife

4. Please never use a Bible quote for these type of things, it does not feel right

5. Bro, I very much doubt you know Buhari as much as I do, I am not judging his current government yet, but I have seen his past government, I have seen what he did during the Sharia crisis in the North, I know about his scandal as PTDF chairman... And many more, and I do not classify him any different from any other president we have had, but let us keep our fingers crossed and see what happens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by obstead200(m): 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
[size=14pt]if he really resigned with goodwill, then I can bet my 2 months salary dat he is in d list of buhari's ministerial nominees.

Diamond bank should be preparing to smile big time.
[/size]
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by JahMan1: 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
Abdulrahman Yinusa (AY as he is fondly called) joined Diamond Bank in 2010/11 as ED/CFO and naturally has a 1st tenure of 5 years which is subject to renewal. His contract is expiring and if he chooses not to present himself for renewal or Diamond Bank chooses not to renew it doesn't imply anything dangerous. It happens all the time. So there is no cause for alarm.
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by aameyah(f): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
omogin:

Loads of Pple I know have had to resign from ur bank cos they were being forced to do prostitute banking and get results like others, lol... I never said every banker is a prostitute, but u know urselves better, lol...

See this one. Like I said before, you think everyone is like you. An ATM that opens for any card to be slotted in!

Don't make me start with you. I have a lot of time on my hands.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by omogin(f): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
aameyah:

See this one. Like I said before, you think everyone is like you. An ATM that opens for any card to be slotted in!

Don't make me start with you. I have a lot of time on my hands.

Sorry I'm busy now. Make my job no crash like ur bank
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by aameyah(f): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
omogin:

Sorry I'm busy now. Make my job no crash like ur bank

tongue Next time you will think twice before making sweeping statements.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan / 5 Money Mistakes Nigerian Women Are Making / Customers Groan As GTBank Grapples With Technical Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.