Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Help!!! My Neighbor Next Door Is A Thorn In My Flesh. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!!! My Neighbor Next Door Is A Thorn In My Flesh. (727 Views)

Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) / A Nairalander's Neighbor's Gas Cylinder In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Photos) / Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My Neighbor Next Door Is A Thorn In My Flesh. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
My neighbor next door has been a torn in my flesh... When he first moved into my compound (students' lodge) as per guys things na, whenever I'm eating or preparing food and he comes around, I'd always invite him to come eat with me which he gladly does and it really means nothing to me. One Love Tins.

We all are managing and even if he thinks I'm not always broke doesn't mean he should always take advantage of that and besides I go broke most times but it's stays within the four walls of my room cos I don't go about gonging and borrowing things.

This dude sees me and my room as relaxation centre, dinning room, sitting room and community bank for obtaining loan. He borrows and collects virtually everything ranging from money, soap, detergent, iron, pure water, bread, bucket, etc, all that wouldn't even be a problem if he does it once in a while but he does it every time despite the fact that I've shown him so many signs and attitudes displeasure in different ways and this guy is in his early 30s.

The most annoying part is that it's like he knows when I'm cooking even tho he's miles away he comes just at the nick of the time. He's a hell of perfect timer lol. Whenever he's in is room and he notices the sound of pots or plates, he immediately comes stylishly to strike an irrelevant conversation just to wait for what's in the pot.

If anyone has gone through this before at some point in life, then you don't need to be told how frustrating this is. I make plans for sustenance for a month but my money and food wouldn't even last two weeks cos I now feed two mouths instead of one.

Pls I need your candid and mature advice cos I don't know how to tackle all these now that he's so much of a parasite to me. Thanks!
Re: Help!!! My Neighbor Next Door Is A Thorn In My Flesh. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
lol,1chance things.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Mtn / Rev Fr Mbaka: The Propaganda Of His Stand On Division Of Nigeria / Fuel Price Skyrockets To N400

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.