Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

REPACKAGED SIN!!!! By Prophet Kakra Baiden - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / REPACKAGED SIN!!!! By Prophet Kakra Baiden (814 Views)

Why Is Sex Attached To Sin By Most Religion? / 2017 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-fufeyin (owomomo 1) / 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

REPACKAGED SIN!!!! By Prophet Kakra Baiden by bingbagbo(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
I once bought a fake cologne which had been sold to me in the packaging of the original cologne. When I used it, I realized it was not the original but something else. It had been repackaged.
The devil has the ability to repackage sin so it does not appear as sin anymore. He does this by subtly changing words or renaming things. For example the word ‘homosexual' click here https://butchersweetsweat./2015/08/03/repackaged-sin-prophet-kakra-baiden/ to read all

(1) (Reply)

Is It Godly To Use Fighting-Rams For Sallah? / The Crusader Army ( They Were Not The Ones Who Started Trouble) / Attaining The Fulness Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.