Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

John Dumelo Gives Majid Michel The Best Marriage Advice EVER! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Gives Majid Michel The Best Marriage Advice EVER! (2512 Views)

Majid Michel Buys Audi A5 Coupe (Photo) / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) / Julius Aghahowa, Majid Michel & Okon Lagos Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Dumelo Gives Majid Michel The Best Marriage Advice EVER! by Vicky72(m): 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
For someone who’s still single himself John Dumelo knows a lot about being in a happy marriage.

The actor took to his Instagram to wish his close friend and colleague, Majid Michel a happy “Vows Renewal Day”.

After John congratulates him, he gives Majid some tips on how to keep his marriage alive, and tells Majid to not worry because he [John] would be getting married soon.
See John Dumelo’s message to Majid after the jump:

I’m sorry I missed your Special day yday. You know sometimes these private jets get over booked and flying commercial is stressful. But I know you had a magical “Vows Renewal” day. I’ve seen how you’ve grown to love your wife even more over the last decade even though I’ve know her longer than you.( don’t be jealous). You guys make marriage such a sweet thing and I wish you nothing but more wonderful years together. You should remember that marriage is less about marrying the right person and more about becoming the right person. When you’re having an argument, listen to understand, don’t listen to find loopholes so you can win. Marriage is either a win/win or a lose/lose. You can’t win by “beating”someone else down. Don’t forget to laugh. Most couples spend the majority of their time talking logistics: who’s doing the house shopping, who’s calling the gardener, who’s picking up the kids. A relationship can’t survive on logistics. Have a water fight instead. Don’t go to sleep when an argument hasn’t been resolved. Sometimes just an “I’m sorry” would solve everything and Majid, don’t forget to put the toilet seat up when peeing. #loveyouguys #willmarrysoontoook? #haveamelomoment

cc lalasticlala

Source : http://www.reportmusic.net/john-dumelo-gives-majid-michel-the-best-marriage-advice-ever/

Re: John Dumelo Gives Majid Michel The Best Marriage Advice EVER! by deadZONE: 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
Cc poopooticlala
do the needful
put the poo on front page.
Re: John Dumelo Gives Majid Michel The Best Marriage Advice EVER! by Milliprime: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Majid Congratulation

Happy Married Life
Re: John Dumelo Gives Majid Michel The Best Marriage Advice EVER! by floragregs(f): 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Be weary of a naked man offering you clothes to wear!
Re: John Dumelo Gives Majid Michel The Best Marriage Advice EVER! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
I hope the marriage last,with all those sh*t majid keep doing in movies
Re: John Dumelo Gives Majid Michel The Best Marriage Advice EVER! by DuchessLily(f): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
floragregs:

Eehh shocked

Lol cheesy
Re: John Dumelo Gives Majid Michel The Best Marriage Advice EVER! by floragregs(f): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
DuchessLily:

Eehh shocked

Lol cheesy
yes o my sister!
Re: John Dumelo Gives Majid Michel The Best Marriage Advice EVER! by floragregs(f): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
shokky24:
I hope the marriage last,with all those sh*t majid keep doing in movies
renewal of their vows dear. They have been married for a long time.
Re: John Dumelo Gives Majid Michel The Best Marriage Advice EVER! by vivypretty(f): 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
happy anniversary.good advice
Re: John Dumelo Gives Majid Michel The Best Marriage Advice EVER! by Came: 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Handsome John, do marry, Since you know what it takes to stay married.
Re: John Dumelo Gives Majid Michel The Best Marriage Advice EVER! by anthoniosp(m): 1:23am On Aug 04, 2015
DuchessLily:

Eehh shocked
Lol cheesy
you "lol" a lot don't you?
Re: John Dumelo Gives Majid Michel The Best Marriage Advice EVER! by DuchessLily(f): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2015
anthoniosp:
you "lol" a lot don't you?

undecided shocked
Re: John Dumelo Gives Majid Michel The Best Marriage Advice EVER! by Chestar5(f): 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hmmmmm, none of my biz undecided....i just dey waka pass....
Re: John Dumelo Gives Majid Michel The Best Marriage Advice EVER! by SAMBARRY: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

John kiss kiss
Re: John Dumelo Gives Majid Michel The Best Marriage Advice EVER! by misspicy(f): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
floragregs:
Now this is reasonable...no mind dat Dumelo

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Gives Majid Michel The Best Marriage Advice EVER! by anthoniosp(m): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
DuchessLily:

undecided shocked
jst saying... Been kinda noticing!

(1) (Reply)

See What Dbanj Did With A Local Farmer (photo) / [photo] DJ Cuppy Seen Without Make-up In Selfie With Oritsefemi / If This Gallant Soldier Slap Your Girlfriend What Would U Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.