Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Rapper T.I Gives His Take On Ciara's Boyfriend Playing Dad To Her Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper T.I Gives His Take On Ciara's Boyfriend Playing Dad To Her Son (550 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" / M.I Gives Fan Gold Bracelet For Thrilling Performance Of Some Of His Songs / Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper T.I Gives His Take On Ciara's Boyfriend Playing Dad To Her Son by slamabit(m): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Last weekend, photos of Ciara's boyfriend Russell Wilson playing dad to her son with Future hit the net and an angry Future took to twitter to indirectly call Ciara out for supposedly 'exploiting their child'. Rapper T.I has weighed in on the controversy. read more at
source:http://slamabit..com

1 Share

Re: Rapper T.I Gives His Take On Ciara's Boyfriend Playing Dad To Her Son by adeyemi97(m): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Bobbi Kristina Deathbed Photo Sold For Over $100,000 / Alleged N17m Bribe: ICPC Invites Onyeka Onwenu, Internal Auditor / Dear GW Readers: A Married Man Keeps Paying Money Into My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.