Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Tribute To My Lovely Parents! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tribute To My Lovely Parents! (1135 Views)

A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom / A Tribute To Freeman David / I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To My Lovely Parents! by sleekpro(m): 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Exactly one year ago today my dad and mum died.

It was the worst phone call I've ever recieved.

I can remember that moment like it was yesterday. After realizing that it was really true that they were gone, I still couldn't believe it. It was like the world is gonna end. Friends (ALAHAJI) couldn't let me off their sight, for they fear of wut I could do next. It was like am going insane!

I remember not knowing what to tell my siblings, as they were all ignorant of what is going on.

I remember crying in side the bus, all the way down to benue state, were there body was deposited at the general hospital murg.

I remember how the passengers and the driver could not stand me crying without telling them what's going on.

It was finally true that dad and mum are no more, when I got to the mortuary and found their lifeless body laying as if they were sleeping, but that's not mum and dad do sleep!

DAD and MUM its exactly one year today that you left us, and all these things are so fresh in our memories,
life hasn't been fair to me even wen you guys were here to nature and direct my foot steps, now I can see and understand all what you guys has been teaching me about life.

Being alone in this world without mum and dad is something I can never wish my enemies, you solve ur problems by your self, without anybody giving a damn how you feel, you don't have anyone to run to wen you in distress, every one since to give deaf ears no matter how loud you cried, at you think if the world is really existing.

When I receive those call that you guys normally receive from my siblings, demanding one thing or the other, at times I smile, at times I cry. I smile because I Kw am gradually becoming a dad and mum to them. And I cried because some of these task are to much for me alone.

DAD, MUM since the day you left, I cry anytime I talk or chat with CHIDERA, because I know it will be hard for her to have another close friends just like three of you, I pray GOD comes to her rescue.

MUM, DAD I will always remember and pray for you guys, as you also watch over us. Its been one year, and is just like yesterday waow! How time flies.
We (Vivian, Charles, Linda, Darlington, and your lovely Chidera) loves you guys so much, but GOD loves you more GOOD BYE MUM, GOOD BYE DAD, till we meet to path no more!
CHARLES BENJAMIN
(KROSS PARKER)
For the family

1 Like

Re: Tribute To My Lovely Parents! by INTROVERT(f): 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
May they rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Tribute To My Lovely Parents! by mecuzee(m): 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
Amen
INTROVERT:
May they rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To My Lovely Parents! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
They raised a good child.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To My Lovely Parents! by Tallesty1(m): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry

God is your strength my dear

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To My Lovely Parents! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
may their souls RIP

1 Like

Re: Tribute To My Lovely Parents! by Femolacaster(m): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sorry bro, it's not easy to lose one's beloved. May God spare the lives of people they left behind.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To My Lovely Parents! by innervoice(m): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
So sorry for your loss, sincerely.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To My Lovely Parents! by Kenfil(f): 5:04am On Aug 04, 2015
I almost cried reading this... God will be ur strenght

1 Like

Re: Tribute To My Lovely Parents! by An2elect2(f): 6:08am On Aug 04, 2015
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Tribute To My Lovely Parents! by Busuyib(f): 6:09am On Aug 04, 2015
am so sorry rest in peace to them pls what is the cause of dia death sorry and do they die on same day?

Re: Tribute To My Lovely Parents! by sleekpro(m): 6:39am On Aug 04, 2015
Busuyib:
am so sorry rest in peace to them pls what is the cause of dia death sorry and do they die on same day?
yea they died the same time after a gastly motor accident!
Re: Tribute To My Lovely Parents! by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 04, 2015
sleekpro:
chaiiiiiiiii cry cry cry cry cry

May God continue to provide and strengthen y"all.. it's well bro, y'all shall smile at last...

Sleep on mum and dad. ...

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To My Lovely Parents! by Pidggin(f): 7:03am On Aug 04, 2015
sleekpro:

Accept my sympathy. God is a father to the fatherless, may he stand in the gap for you and your siblings. Don't wait for any man or woman to listen to your problems, talk to Jesus, He will send helpers your way. God bless

1 Like

Re: Tribute To My Lovely Parents! by anthoniaz(f): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2015
It's well!

May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To My Lovely Parents! by sleekpro(m): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
Thnks all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And amen to ur prayers!
Re: Tribute To My Lovely Parents! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
sleekpro:
Exactly one year ago today my dad and mum died.

It was the worst phone call I've ever recieved.

I can remember that moment like it was yesterday. After realizing that it was really true that they were gone, I still couldn't believe it. It was like the world is gonna end. Friends (ALAHAJI) couldn't let me off their sight, for they fear of wut I could do next. It was like am going insane!

I remember not knowing what to tell my siblings, as they were all ignorant of what is going on.

I remember crying in side the bus, all the way down to benue state, were there body was deposited at the general hospital murg.

I remember how the passengers and the driver could not stand me crying without telling them what's going on.

It was finally true that dad and mum are no more, when I got to the mortuary and found their lifeless body laying as if they were sleeping, but that's not mum and dad do sleep!

DAD and MUM its exactly one year today that you left us, and all these things are so fresh in our memories,
life hasn't been fair to me even wen you guys were here to nature and direct my foot steps, now I can see and understand all what you guys has been teaching me about life.

Being alone in this world without mum and dad is something I can never wish my enemies, you solve ur problems by your self, without anybody giving a damn how you feel, you don't have anyone to run to wen you in distress, every one since to give deaf ears no matter how loud you cried, at you think if the world is really existing.

When I receive those call that you guys normally receive from my siblings, demanding one thing or the other, at times I smile, at times I cry. I smile because I Kw am gradually becoming a dad and mum to them. And I cried because some of these task are to much for me alone.

DAD, MUM since the day you left, I cry anytime I talk or chat with CHIDERA, because I know it will be hard for her to have another close friends just like three of you, I pray GOD comes to her rescue.

MUM, DAD I will always remember and pray for you guys, as you also watch over us. Its been one year, and is just like yesterday waow! How time flies.
We (Vivian, Charles, Linda, Darlington, and your lovely Chidera) loves you guys so much, but GOD loves you more GOOD BYE MUM, GOOD BYE DAD, till we meet to path no more!
CHARLES BENJAMIN
(KROSS PARKER)
For the family
r.i.p.
We look and hope on God's promises for the resurrection and eternal life and the new kingdom where all peace and righteousness dwells and where death and sorrow shall flee away and God that sits on the throne shall dwell among us and all tears He shall wipe away. Take heart man and continue to live according to the path of the scriptures and its comfort so that your hope will not make you ashamed. God bless

1 Like

Re: Tribute To My Lovely Parents! by misspicy(f): 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
I feel ur pain coz I can relate with this...lost mine too but not on same day,over the years d pain becomes bearable buh d scars are forever der,may God give you the fortitude to bear this huge loss and provide for your needs according to his riches in glory....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funny Letter Of A Husband Abroad To His Wife In Nigeria. See The Wife's Reply. / My Life Will Be Alot Better If..... / The Daughter Who Took Financial Responsibility For Her Dad’s Love-child!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.