Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom (17512 Views)

Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User / Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
this really touched me, nice writeup from the fella

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
this post made me love my mom More

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by emaxjey(m): 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
*sobs*crying already so touching *sobs* cry

17 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by Princelumide: 11:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oh!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by SenhorSean(m): 12:29am On Oct 02, 2017
Nice one.. ...very touching

4 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 02, 2017
lalastical and seun you no go push go fp as morning tea for others to read and love their mom more

8 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by MuyiRano(m): 7:02am On Oct 02, 2017
So touching and filled wt humor.
To those that have lost theirs too, take hrt

Our mothers are only person that love us genuinely

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by jeeqaa7(m): 7:04am On Oct 02, 2017
She is happy where she is

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by Elslim: 7:04am On Oct 02, 2017
ayyyah
Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by chris4gold(m): 7:04am On Oct 02, 2017
Millions reason to value MAMA more...

5 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by holysainbj(m): 7:04am On Oct 02, 2017
Thinking I'll have to write this for my Dad on the 31st breaks my heart.
It's already 10years smiley
He actually did not see me graduate or see how bearded I've become.

17 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by Boyooosa(m): 7:05am On Oct 02, 2017
Cool

2 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by TEYA: 7:05am On Oct 02, 2017
Thank God my parents are still alive. Will make every moment I have to spend with them worth the while.

19 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by Sixaxis: 7:05am On Oct 02, 2017
Very touching!
Juz lyk love letter between teenagers..

Rip tho'!

3 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by popsyleo1: 7:05am On Oct 02, 2017
I LOVE MY MUM RIGHT FROM BIRTH

3 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by damiz(m): 7:06am On Oct 02, 2017
Real#

2 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by PatriotTemidayo: 7:06am On Oct 02, 2017
At my age, and level of exposure and responsibility, whenever I read emotional pieces such as this, tears still find a way to my eyes........

Is there something I can do to stop it?

Mothers are gods!

Mine was the most beautiful and sacrificial I've ever known about.

24 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by czaratwork: 7:06am On Oct 02, 2017
so touching. Mums are irreplacable

4 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by fraudbad: 7:06am On Oct 02, 2017
j
Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by Banter1(m): 7:07am On Oct 02, 2017
Now i miss my mum. Continue to R.I.P

7 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 02, 2017
No one like Mama

6 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by HerXLNC(f): 7:07am On Oct 02, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by justi4jesu(f): 7:07am On Oct 02, 2017
So touching......Mothers are wise and always right. We all know this from our experiences. For we have all grown up on the wisdom and advice of our moms. Some of these advice, rather lessons remain with us forever and keep guiding us.

To all those that have lost their Sweet Mother......TAKE HEART

4 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:07am On Oct 02, 2017
Abeg make I go prepare fura da nono for my mumsie. You are still alive, I will not wait for you to die before I start to appreciate you.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by Crixina(f): 7:07am On Oct 02, 2017
Damn! It's heartbreaking!

1 Like

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by maberry(m): 7:08am On Oct 02, 2017
Eye service
Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by Olachase(m): 7:09am On Oct 02, 2017
Eyah well everyone have a story to tell!!! I lost my dad when I was in pregnant I don't even kw who my dad his, I left home @D age of 5 I haven't seen my mom for some years I know the woman must have missed me, son of man can't even sit for jamb even if I do where's the money to enter school am ready to make the money where's the work, now I'M 23y the little way I survive is what I wrote in my signature and my profile picture, my believe is If I will make it the will of God, and if I didn't I know have try all my possible best in life, I will never go extra mile cus life itself is vanity.

Please check my signature and profile picture thanks

14 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by Leoaliu(m): 7:10am On Oct 02, 2017
Good one, it is good to remember our dear people.

2 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by abbaapple: 7:11am On Oct 02, 2017
Wow!

Proudly Mums love! kiss
#TeamMumsLove
Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by jomoh: 7:11am On Oct 02, 2017
This really cracked my resolve. The tear drops finally came out despite my strong determination not to allow it.

I love the Psquare part. Its a nice jab at the foolish waring siblings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by laurel03(m): 7:11am On Oct 02, 2017
I wish good people live long in life...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Boy Or House Girl? / 3 Reasons CHRISTMAS Seem To Be The Most Interesting Season Of The Year / Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.