Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet (45589 Views)

Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) / Davido Signs J Ice To DMW As Both Fly Private Jet (pics,vid) / Photos: Check Out Akon’s Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet by shine96: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
Una go soon report my private jet here. Very very soon
Re: Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Na connection Kcee dey find go see Akon for Marina?
Re: Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet by stevecantrell: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mistermamus:
300m dollars Op calm down haba.

If true, then he's very disciplined and a good investor.
Re: Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet by Toosure70: 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
and some mad elements will attack the men of God for riding jet. is akon better than man of God. money belong to my God jor.
Re: Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet by logica(m): 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
pedel:
Before our girls start falling Mufu for the guy because of jet ownership; the jet is a chattered jet. It belongs to:
Aero Vision SARL,
30 Impasse Santos Dumont, Zone d'Aviation d'Affaires, 31700 Blagnac, France.

A little google search of the tail number of the falcon 900 would have shown if it is wonders by Akon or not.
cheesy
Though the information I have is aircraft owners don't usually register it in their own name. They usually get an aircraft operator to manage it for them. Fact is, you could own an aircraft and have the operators make it available for charter to offset some of the management overhead.
Re: Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet by logica(m): 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
xtianchris:
if akon worth over 300millon dollars then birdman is heading a billon dollar status

According to the link below, Akon is worth $80m.

http://www.therichest.com/top-lists/top-100-richest-singers/page/2/

Birdman, $150m.

http://www.therichest.com/top-lists/top-100-richest-rappers/
Re: Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet by tuzle(m): 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
op how does akon private jet affect naija economy. And how the hell did dis thread reach front page
Re: Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet by Idrismusty97(m): 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
$300m? And someone said his music career is dying, why won't his music career die when he is worth that much? Music is just a way of hustling to many and when they make more than enough they drop music.
Re: Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet by AdeniyiA(m): 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
holatin:
Mine is more finer than this, another difference is that I only ride mine in the dream
winch tinz ... cool
Re: Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
Even Fetty WAP has a private jet.
Meek mill has a private jet.
Kanye west has one.
All the big celebs in America do have a private jet, that's why you don't see them at the airport ??
Akon has 2 private jets.
If you know where he lives in Atlanta you will know he his bleeping rich.
He has 20 gas pumps in his estate, he don't buy gas to run his cars.
Who is Tyler Perry ?? But Tyler has 3 private jets
Re: Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet by missKiffy(f): 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
holatin:
Mine is more finer than this, another difference is that I only ride mine in the dream
Lol cheesy
Re: Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet by holatin(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
missKiffy:
Lol cheesy
how about going on a ride with me 2nite ?
Re: Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet by logica(m): 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Even Fetty WAP has a private jet.
Meek mill has a private jet.
Kanye west has one.
All the big celebs in America do have a private jet, that's why you don't see them at the airport ??
Akon has 2 private jets.
If you know where he lives in Atlanta you will know he his bleeping rich.
He has 20 gas pumps in his estate, he don't buy gas to run his cars.
Who is Tyler Perry ?? But Tyler has 3 private jets
LOL. I don't know about Fetty Wap or Meek Mill; but I find it funny you say "who is Tyler Perry"; he is worth $400m. I doubt any one of them DOES own a private jet though; apart from Akon and probably Kanye.
Re: Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet by mildflame: 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ask 50cent n de will teach hw 2deceive d world that JETS is on Lease who dash Akon JET
Re: Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet by weedy: 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
I think I spot kcee on the stair case ;DI think I spot kcee on the stair case
Re: Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet by missKiffy(f): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
holatin:
how about going on a ride with me 2nite ?
I'll pass
Re: Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet by AhmadMind: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
[size=28pt]He should have just travelled First CLASS..... It doesn't look healthy[/size]
Re: Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
hardwork

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet by molas02: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
mehnnnn....Akon is huge My best US bassed artist My role model in music
Re: Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet by MDJALO(m): 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Na Godwin oooh
Re: Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet by laserjet: 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
For all rumour mongers and the idiots that believe such, that's a Falcon 900 aircraft. The aircraft was chartered to bring Akon down to Nigeria.

Una think say na beans to own an aircraft. Most aircrafts politicians and senators even brag about are on lease (wet or dry).

If u don't know, now u know!!
Re: Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet by Lovechyld101(m): 6:43am On Aug 04, 2015
That's a chartered Jet
Re: Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet by staaari: 8:25am On Aug 04, 2015
That Falcon private jet does not belong to AKON.

It is owned by BPIFRANCE(finance company) and operated by Aero Services Executive SA, Bat H5, Zone d'Aviation d'Affaires, Aéroport du Bourget, 175 Avenue de l' Europe, 93350 Le Bourget, France.

It was initially owned by Aero Vision SARL:Hangar 20, 30 Impasse Santos Dumont, Zone d'Aviation d'Affaires, 31700 Blagnac, France in 2011
You can charter it to Nigeria for $150,000.

INFORM YOURSELFS or ASK IF NOT SURE
Re: Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet by Fearcom(m): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2015
sirxbit:
If u say chattered i can agree but him owning 1 is definitely out of it.he cant own it,nt that he does nt have d money bt it wil b a heavy blow to his acct.d likes of beyonce neva even tink of am na cor akon.tel me something else joor

Kai, A.boki! Beyonce bought a $50M jet as a gift to her husband for Father's day some time back. Get the info on Google
Re: Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet by sirxbit(m): 11:59am On Aug 04, 2015
Fearcom:

Kai, A.boki! Beyonce bought a $50M jet as a gift to her husband for Father's day some time back. Get the info on Google
malam lyk u.ask google if daddy showkey has a jet and they wil surely say yes,ask them if u are dead and they wil also say yes xo i pity u if u are d type dat takes google serious
Re: Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet by Fellonigerians: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Are you sure it is his personal jet Could be leased or shared with other owners...

Anyway, make i carry my own go mechanic... E dey do brake and quench...
Re: Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet by Sammy00100: 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
shocked ;Dakon 2 much money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 / Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) / Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.