Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Magic Algorithm For The Solutions Of System Of Linear Equations In Three Unknown - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Magic Algorithm For The Solutions Of System Of Linear Equations In Three Unknown (276 Views)

Five Magic Words Every Human Being Should Know / Makasis Maximum Algorithm For The Solution Of Systems Of Linear Equations / More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Magic Algorithm For The Solutions Of System Of Linear Equations In Three Unknown by makasimatics(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
Abstract :

The solutions to linear equations in three unknowns have,for many years,been given by : cramer's rule,Gaussian rule,Gauss-Jordan rule,and matrix inversion, which I perceive to be time consuming. This is so because, the process involved in each of the methods creates a number of matrices.
In this paper,i created an algorithm which I nicknamed " the magic algorithm " for solving systems of linear equations in three unknowns so that the number of matrices could be reduced.
The idea of this new algorithm is to solve for the solutions of systems of simultaneous in three unknowns with ease by reducing the number of matrices to only one matrix which I called " the source matrix ". The computational results of this new algorithm against the other methods are tested and compared regarding to their number of matrices.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Answer This Question About Computer/robots? / We Buy Dead Batteries 4 Inverter/solar Power/trailer @best Prices 08030978357 / All Anti-wrinkle Products Aren't The Same.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.