Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

9 Years Breast Lump Disappears - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 9 Years Breast Lump Disappears (434 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At 9 Years, After His First Miracle Crusade (Throwback) / Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) / Lagos Pastor, Okafor Donates N500,000 To A Boy With Lump In The Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Years Breast Lump Disappears by peteregwu(m): 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
9 YEARS BREAST LUMP DISAPPEARS

My name is sister Karina Profit. Am from Bayelsa State. Yesterday (4th July, 2015) was my first time in Chosen. Sometimes ago, I was having severe pains in my breast and later, I discovered a lump there. This is about to to nine years now.

One day, I came across the Lords Chosen programme on cable. In the course of the pastor's prayer, he said people should lay their hands where they are having pains on their body, immediately he prayed many people started coming out to give testimonies. I was like moved by the spirit of the Lord to check the pain that I have been healed. Initially, I didn't want to check but when I eventually obeyed and checked, I found out that the lump and pain was not there again. I even called my husband to check on me, he did and could not find any lumps; so I decided to come here to testify the goodness of the Lord in my life. I thank this great God for His healing upon my life.

I pray for the general pastor and all the chosen ones, heaven at last in Jesus name

Sister Karina Profit
Bayelsa State
www.thelordschosenworld.org
Re: 9 Years Breast Lump Disappears by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
Amen! smiley
Re: 9 Years Breast Lump Disappears by ammyluv2002(f): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
All Glory to the Most High
Re: 9 Years Breast Lump Disappears by osaslord500(m): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Who touch am last
Re: 9 Years Breast Lump Disappears by Truth24(m): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
Praise God
Re: 9 Years Breast Lump Disappears by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
9YEARS LUMP? BREAST LUMPS? what could have caused that?

somebody educate me.......i hope its not as a result of too much dragging by different guys..

you'd see a small girl of 19,20,21......all her breast don slack finish cos guys dey vex dey drag things anyhow nowadays,
Re: 9 Years Breast Lump Disappears by davien(m): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Okay. The lump on my lip also disappeared after taking a nap. Miracle?

(1) (Reply)

Opinion : Prayer And Destiny / Why Do We Really Go To Church ? / This World Would Be A Better Place If God Start Using Most Of The Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.