Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

In The Lonely Hour…..an Interesting Piece Written By Mfonobong Abel Ekene - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In The Lonely Hour…..an Interesting Piece Written By Mfonobong Abel Ekene (586 Views)

Novel: JUST A Taste..written By: Onyeneke Abel / Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel / Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In The Lonely Hour…..an Interesting Piece Written By Mfonobong Abel Ekene by Thestories1234(f): 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
This stories was written by Mfonobong Abel Ekene, it's an interesting piece to keep your day...

RELAX AND ENJOY

In the lonely hour...

I was so alone... So I decided to take a walk. Everywhere was dark, it was about 10pm. I walked for 10 minutes and then I sat beside the road.

As I watch the cars pass by... I wonder if the woman that will someday be my wife is inside one of them...
I also wonder if she is in this country... Is She in South Africa? Jamaica? America? China?, Togo? where?

Then I said to myself 'If only I can just see her face' So I close my eyes and tried to imagine but my brain saw nothing. I laughed at myself....

Suddenly I heard the sound of thunder, I wondered if a bomb was exploding. Before I knew it, it was raining.
So I started to run towards home.
As I run...
The Thunder was stronger
The rain was bigger... I was getting wet.
Why me?

Just then I hit something and fell down. I was weak... I couldn't stand. Then I touched my knee, I was bleeding. I could feel my soul leaving my body... I could hear hymns on the other side. I was helpless, where am i going?

CULLED FROM WWW.STORIES1234.COM/LONELY-HOUR

Have you gotten your august gift from stories1234.com, kindly visit WWW.STORIES1234.COM as our free recharge card will be posted soon.

FOR THE MEANTIME ,I NEED YOUR SAY ON THE STORIES...

(1) (Reply)

Boredom Made Me Do It! (part 12) / How To Grow Wealthy From Writing / Please I Need Short Drama Script About Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.