Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,086 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Supplier Of Roofing Woods Urgently Needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Supplier Of Roofing Woods Urgently Needed (774 Views)

I Need A Serious Supplier Of Unrefined Shea Butter In Bulk In Lagos / Supplier Of Nigeria Raw Cashew Nuts Needed To Take Up an Already Signed Contract / Partner/supplier Of Palm Fruits NEEDED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supplier Of Roofing Woods Urgently Needed by MaxWellStores(m): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hello,

I need to contact any person who deals on large supply of logs of wood for roofing. Both HARD and SOFT woods. It needed so that it could be cut into sizes needed by the carpenters. Do you currently have enough?

If yes, kindly respond ASAP because, its needed for an on going project here in Port Harcourt.

Please, if you don't have, don't waste my valuable time, please..please. Thank you. Yours, Udoka.

You can call/whatsapp me: 07036883241. Thank you very much!
Re: Supplier Of Roofing Woods Urgently Needed by KayB: 8:23am On Aug 05, 2015
What are the sizes needed and if you want a specific specie lets know better still we can advise base on our experience www.keystone.com.ng OLA 08067540693
Re: Supplier Of Roofing Woods Urgently Needed by MaxWellStores(m): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2015
A very huge "thank you" to all those who called in respect to this AD, your businesslike approach and sincerity is appreciated. The job has been given out.

Thank you.

P.s. check out my other posts on my wall about 1200 plots @Onne, Rivers State. This is the trending real estate property up for offer, and I'm directly involved.

(1) (Reply)

Sesame Seed Buyers / 35 Billion MT Of LPFO Available / Herb Supplier Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.