Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Who Is The Best At IVF - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Is The Best At IVF (698 Views)

Abuja Doctor Uses Own Sperm For IVF Patients / The Process Of IVF Explained In This Simple And Easy To Grasp Infographic / The Pains Of Being A Mother: The Journey Of Ivf/fertility Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best At IVF by Brian2015: 12:49am On Aug 04, 2015
Hello everybody,

I have a question that I need people (couples) who haev gone through the whole IVF process to please tell me which is the best doctor and the best clinic to go to.

My wife and I are ready to go the IVF route and we need to know which is the best path.

thank you

God bless

(1) (Reply)

11 Surprising Facts About Farts That You Don’t Know / How Can I Cure Head Ache After Erupting during sex? / Common Birth Defections In Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.