Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

Water Expert In The House! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Water Expert In The House! (537 Views)

Any UNIBEN Student In The House? / Hi / Lawyers In The House Please Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Water Expert In The House! by kennymotors(m): 2:02am On Aug 04, 2015
MY BOREHOLE WATER HAVE ODOUR,IS LESS THAN A WEEK.WHAT CAN I DO OR BUY?
Re: Water Expert In The House! by brodalikeme(m): 3:47am On Aug 04, 2015
Well, am not an expert but I have some experience. Check to see if there is contamination from surface water, this is mostly likely since we are in the raining season. Also was it didn't you flush the borehole very well after it was drilled, like pumping the water out in order to get clean water. Hope there are other source of contaminant close the well like, soakaway, chemical plant (pesticide, herbicides, etc). All these are factors that can cause your borehole water to have odour. What was your drilled depth?
Re: Water Expert In The House! by kennymotors(m): 7:11am On Aug 04, 2015
50M DEPTH AND 10M FROM SOAKAWAY BUT WE PUMP THE WATER OUT FOR 1HRS
Re: Water Expert In The House! by brodalikeme(m): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2015
Pumping for one hour may not be adequate. Is the water clean, like colourless
Re: Water Expert In The House! by kennymotors(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2015
THANKS SIR.NO, IS NOT 100% CLEAN.MEANWHILE HE SAID I SHOULD WATCH IT FOR THREE WEEKS
Re: Water Expert In The House! by brodalikeme(m): 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
You're welcome. Pump it out some more and make sure the annular opening or space around the casting is sealed to prevent contamination of the ground water. I hope it was even cased beyond the overburden layer.
Re: Water Expert In The House! by kennymotors(m): 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
THANK SIR.YES I HAVE DONE THAT, I NOTICE IS GETTING CLEAN MORE.BUT THE ODOUR IS STILL REMAIN ,WHICH THE COMPANY SAID IN THE NEXT2TO3 WEEKS THE ODOUR WILL STOP.THANKS SIR ,MAY GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Water Expert In The House! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
kennymotors:
THANK SIR.YES I HAVE DONE THAT, I NOTICE IS GETTING CLEAN MORE.BUT THE ODOUR IS STILL REMAIN ,WHICH THE COMPANY SAID IN THE NEXT2TO3 WEEKS THE ODOUR WILL STOP.THANKS SIR ,MAY GOD BLESS YOU
You're welcome. Putting qualitative smile on the faces of our esteemed clients is our goal.

(1) (Reply)

Car Burning At Control Road Owerri / Chinese Soldier Faces A TANK, They Want To Make Him A Man Of Steel "Fearless" / 38 Topless Virgins On Their Way To Be Tested By Swaziland King Die In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.