Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) (26609 Views)

50 Nigerian Migrants Rescued In The Mediterranean By Libya’s Coastguard / Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea / Two Nigerian Sisters Rescued From The Mediterranean Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) by bikerboy1(m): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2015
Ok
Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) by qualityovenbake(m): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2015
19yrs indeed. Only in outer space you won't find Nigerians, infact they are like MTN, every where you go,

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) by tolexy007(m): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2015
g
Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) by oluwaSmith1(f): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2015
i no believe jor
Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) by ednut1(m): 9:27am On Aug 04, 2015
mumu peeps. na dem full Calais wan enter d tunnel

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) by Icon4s(m): 9:28am On Aug 04, 2015
CR77:
Dis old man 19 year

Me na 15 year

u no sabi say poverty dey make person look older than his age.
Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) by caprini1: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2015
Ddonoflife:
Dis doesn't look like a 19 year old Op
well....u can see how the dudes nose is shooting out like pinochio ....he lied.
Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) by vislabraye(m): 9:39am On Aug 04, 2015
See as him dey smile.

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) by apholaryn: 9:43am On Aug 04, 2015
eaglechild:
I wonder where he hails from.
He has SW facie.
ur resemblance with d dude is unquestionable. he is your bro right?
Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2015
madridguy:
This man looks like someone in his 30s..Well, the helpless man has to look for greener pasture anywhere since GEJ and his evil cabals has milked out all our treasury. GEJ bring back our money.

Nigeria is not as bad as this so called 19 year old is portraying us.
Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) by lumeneng22: 10:04am On Aug 04, 2015
He look like one Benin boy I use to know .
Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) by heayey(m): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2015
double wahala,,, Elaaa!!
Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) by heayey(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2015
They Myt B Looking 4 Hm At Home,,, Double Wahala,
Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) by ojnnaco(m): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2015
agarawu23:
I wonder why this ppl are risking their life's to italy

you are shinning teeth becos you are alive abi? well, thank God for your life......
Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) by bambi17: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2015
this 37 years old man say him be 19 me am 6
Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) by bigiyaro(m): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2015
not surprised, anywere u see three black men, one is a nigerian, if u see two, dey r both nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) by youngsahito(m): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2015
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, dis is uncle Chibuzor na...so dis uncle wan travel out truly.abeg no 4get me ooooo

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) by mytime24(f): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2015
undecided

3 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) by Lasese: 10:54am On Aug 04, 2015
No matter what, man must survived. angry grin
Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) by iamsholex(m): 11:13am On Aug 04, 2015
want to buy a new smartphone?. Get the best deal on #konga.com today.you can get a white #samsung galaxy s4 for as low as 70k,#blackberry z10 for 43,600, #nokia lumia 520 for 21k, #bb curve 7 for 21k #iphone 5s for just 120k...you can only get this type of offer on Nigeria's no 1 online shopping mall #konga...buy on konga today click on the link above and you shall share the testimony..You can check the link on my signature.Also,you have the choice of paying on delivery
Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) by crackhouse(m): 11:38am On Aug 04, 2015
na everything wey Linda write una go copy? u no fit edit am?
Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) by realborn(m): 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
I kno this chap. A Delta Chap. He was a semi-skilled labour staff at one of my project sites. Trying to recall details. grin
Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) by yipata: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
This guy ugly ehnnnn no be small

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) by Mishydoo(m): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
[size=15pt]OKON??!! grin[/size]
Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) by ooshinibos: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
agarawu23:
I wonder why this ppl are risking their life's to italy

you are shinning teeth becos you are alive abi? well, thank God for your life......

they are risking their lives because we Africans have refused to develop our countries ( at least for the majority ) ..we all talk about black nation but it is all mouth and nothing to show for it , that's why we are not respected in the world ..
I risked my live years ago to leave Nigeria ..and am happy I did, it is well worth 100 times more ...Nigeria is not for the ordinary citizens anymore ... there are worst countries in Africa too ...2000 PEOPLE LEAVING the black continent everyday ( am sure its more ...but this is the figures we see in the media ... am so sorry for the Spanish and Italians border control ...they are tired already ...Africa Wake up

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) by Odedenshi1(m): 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
Job a.k.a Kainkaininka finally famous. If you know the story of this boy you wouldn't blame him on this desperate move of his that has put him on the spotlight. Indeed POVERTY is a bastard, I got to know this lad many years ago. He was in primary 1 while I was about rounding up from primary school. He was nicknamed Kainkaininka because according to him, he used to soak garri with Kainkain (ogogoro) when he was a kid cos his dad was a tapper so he had access to it regularly. Some of our leaders need to be stoned because they have failed us from grass root to the top i.e. Local Government level to the Presidency. Corruption has been the order of the day for public office holders from time immemorial, graduates flock the streets endlessly in search of jobs but some to their disappointment end up doing jobs not reasonable enough for even O.N.D holders. If there are thousands of jobless graduates out there, what is the hope for a semi-skilled or unskilled person in this country of ours blessed with abundant natural resources and overwhelming man power I congratulate you Job not because what you did was right but because God in his infinite mercy and loving kindness spared your life for you to escape from the zoo (Nigeria) to your dreamland. God bless you

HIGHLY CONTROVERSIAL

ODEDENSHI 1

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) by cole265(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
phayvoursky:
THIS DOESN'T LOOK LIKE NDUBUISI.

RESEMBLES YAHAYA. BUT WHY YAHAYA DE RUN SEF?

... ANYWAYS JUST REMAIN WHERE EVER YOU ARE. BUHARI SAID YOU ARE BETTER OFF THERE.

Im resembles Shekau
Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) by Moana(f): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
If he is 19 then i am still a 2week old foetus undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Asking Nigerians To Write IELTS (Petition) / 15 Ways To Identify And Secure Yourself Against “one Chance” Bandits / Photos From Accident Along Potiskum-azare Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.