Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,754 members, 7,955,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) (38237 Views)

Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / Train Crushes Trapped Trailer In Lagos, Two Die, Others Injured / Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by AprokoMan: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2015
Somebody or some people had killed and dropped him there so it would look like an accident

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by madgoat(m): 9:34am On Aug 04, 2015
shocked God help us
Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Adonispco: 9:34am On Aug 04, 2015
What could have caused this terrible incident?. R.I.P to the dead. May God guild and protect us. Amen!!
Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by dreamworld: 9:35am On Aug 04, 2015
sorry
Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by deadZONE: 9:35am On Aug 04, 2015
Two things are involved is either he committed suicide or his a F00l....
i dont pity such people
stupidity is never an excuse,
he heard the sound of the train from afar
he saw the train coming from far.
so whats the reason for the death?
Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Moz22: 9:35am On Aug 04, 2015
Una nor dey taya
Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by vislabraye(m): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2015
Are there no safety measures ? When and how did this happen.
Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by bqlekan(m): 9:37am On Aug 04, 2015
I can clearly see his tibia and fibula. You sure he was not murdered and dumbed by the rail track?
Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by felajazz(m): 9:37am On Aug 04, 2015
Train bn killin people since 1930.
Sompple b like, d train is too slow, I wld passtru b4 she near! Fools!
RIP

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by kennyman2000(m): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2015
dont know if am to type rest in peace or rest in pieces cos what am seeing are pieces part of the body..

Whichever way, bro, tell baba God u've been through hell already while on earth.

God's protection on me,family and my fellow nairalanders..
Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Rogbese(m): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2015
This Is one of three things.

1 - He committed suicide
2 - He fell off while hanging (he committed suicide)
3 - His dead body was dumped there to make it look like an acident
Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by kennyman2000(m): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2015
deadZONE:
Two things are involved is either he committed suicide or his a F00l....
i dont pity such people
stupidity is never an excuse,
he heard the sound of the train from afar
he saw the train coming from far.
so whats the reason for the death?

Bro, dont say that.. Am a living witness.. The train didnt get to horn atimes and u'll even hardly hear the noise or sound of the train, that its coming. Mostly, all this new trains.. i was on phone that very day, speaking with a client and got carried away with the discussion, crossed the rail track when i realised something that just passed behind me. I just thank God that day and people who saw me also thanked God for me.

So, atimes, its not because we're perfect. Its just his grace. May we continue to enjoy such grace.
Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by deadZONE: 9:53am On Aug 04, 2015
kennyman2000:

Bro, dont say that.. Am a living witness.. The train didnt get to horn atimes and u'll even hardly hear the noise or sound of the train, that its coming. Mostly, all this new trains.. i was on phone that very day, speaking with a client and got carried away with the discussion, crossed the rail track when i realised something that just passed behind me. I just thank God that day and people who saw me also thanked God for me.

So, atimes, its not because we're perfect. Its just his grace. May we continue to enjoy such grace.
what would u be doing on a rail way? are they no safety majors put in place? the issue here is that Nigerians like to take stupid risk... the government would build a cross over bridge on a busy road to avoid accidents buh u would still find people running to cross the road when they are crushed to death u now expect me to pity them... Wisdom is profitable to direct. Nigerians are just ignorant F00ls well not all Nigerians.
Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by kennyman2000(m): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2015
deadZONE:
what would u be doing on a rail way? are they no safety majors put in place? the issue here is that Nigerians like to take stupid risk... the government would build a cross over bridge on a busy road to avoid accidents buh u would still find people running to cross the road when they are crushed to death u now expect me to pity them... Wisdom is profitable to direct. Nigerians are just ignorant F00ls well not all Nigerians.

Go to oshodi rail way .. U'll understand better..
Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by bamdexfarms(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2015
Nigerians are alsways in a hurry!!! In Yaba, the train always begin to horn a few kilometers to the train station. Despite this, people will always be impatient for the train to pass and u will see people still crossing the rail when the train is a few inches to them!!! Nigerians are always impatient!!!

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by informato: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2015
waitin him dey do there,abi if train they come,e no dey make noise again ? abegi, RIP
Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by anyimontana(m): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2015
Am sure hes a madman,cos no normal person will b crushed by a train..train still dey do mad ppl like movie.go psychia,u no gree,now see wetin done happen to u
Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by akanaba01: 10:12am On Aug 04, 2015
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by gbishman: 10:13am On Aug 04, 2015
what the f**k was this dude doing on the track
Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by bigiyaro(m): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2015
am sure he must be blind, deaf, mute n ret.arded, to wait on d track untill d train hits him. D way he was grinded sef, i don't tink he will raise in pieces sef.
Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2015
nerodenero:
It has become normal that no day passes without seeing a human being mutilated in parts like this. It's really appalling.

RIP to the dead.

It has always been , we just didn't have a social network to share such stories
Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2015
Rip.

But wat was he doing there?
Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by nobul(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2015
R. I. P
Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by sonnel: 10:38am On Aug 04, 2015
Maybe he was murdered n dumped there.This is Lagos version of such incidents.

Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Rexnegro(m): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2015
He's a blind , deaf and dumb person ? That he cudnt see , heard the train coming or wat ? May his soul find rest .
Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by kilokeys(m): 10:56am On Aug 04, 2015
I hate graphic pictures without lessons.. What has nairaland turn into..?

Was he drunk?
Did the train have lights?
Did he fall off the train?

Haba
Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by amofah1(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2015
omg! is he dead??
Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by charlsecy(m): 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
It is quite baffling? Was it suicide, was he sleeping on the track? Was he deaf? Was he a cripple?

Erukumakanaki:
some people and this Snaping Photos Syndrome
Is it the snapping that killed the man? Would not snapping save his life?
Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by alphalpha(m): 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
ceo247frolic:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-asXg-c1umjQ/Vb_sQbXaIAI/AAAAAAAGHA8/fl5EHy7LNYQ/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

A man was crushed by a train in Makurdi, Benue state yesterday evening. See the graphic pics after the cut...*warning - graphic content*...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-oknSq1TKekY/Vb_sQ_CM9KI/AAAAAAAGHBA/3gox8Qm_-Iw/s400/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-DaiY4iUWMos/Vb_sRtfUpNI/AAAAAAAGHBM/glq4RlpeSMY/s400/mail.google.com4.jpg[/img]

http://www..net/2015/08/photos-train-crushes-man-to-pieces-in.html

all over the country, people have turned railways to marketplaces. I'm told that in PH the train has to wait for people to remove their wares before it passes by...

until this is stopped, this is one of many ....
Re: Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) by princetelaviv: 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
na him go kill himself na. .him no dey train as eee dey com? jack shan...crushhhhhh him i pity for u ooo rip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traveling To Nigeria With An Expired Nigerian Passport / SUV Carrying US Holiday Makers Plunges Into River In South Africa (Photos) / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We're Listening Pt. 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.