Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy (18858 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by djakinwande(m): 9:58am On Aug 04, 2015
grin
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by HirstMOG(m): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2015
My guy Dipo didn't makde it through, don't worry God has better plans for you ok!
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by Kelvinpam(m): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2015
ITSAWRAPP:
I wished the pretty twin made it but they didn't sad

Fine angels from the EAST grin
mehn dose twins can really sing!! Watched their awesome performance on tv and waz amazed at such talent in the two.

I came here to check for any1 wit same surname on the list. I was highly disappointed.

Kudos to them whereva they are...dey got a bright future ahead.

1 Like

Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by effty(m): 10:17am On Aug 04, 2015
Where is Airforce1? undecided
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by pinkpebbles(f): 10:18am On Aug 04, 2015
Please what happened to Chike?
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by Geenickel(m): 10:18am On Aug 04, 2015
nypomaiz:
This year MTN project fame is boring
You've never being wrong before dear.....

Make d competition settle proper cheesy
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by henchamb(m): 10:28am On Aug 04, 2015
nypomaiz:

a show that started yesterday is boring to you. are you sure that you know what mtnpf is at all. even the auditions, semi fnals and profiling of contestants was fun
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by Omotayor123(f): 10:28am On Aug 04, 2015
Please, when is NTA Airing time??
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by Gifted2luv: 10:31am On Aug 04, 2015
nypomaiz:
calm down, they've only just started!
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by XwhY(m): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2015
Congrat to them!
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by feminineA: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2015
Kelvinpam:

mehn dose twins can really sing!! Watched their awesome performance on tv and waz amazed at such talent in the two.

I came here to check for any1 wit same surname on the list. I was highly disappointed.

Kudos to them whereva they are...dey got a bright future ahead.

one of them made it- Pearl
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by hollowpot15684(m): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2015
I hate project fame, it lacks street credibility.
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by femorra(m): 10:57am On Aug 04, 2015
adeaks:
What happened to kaffy this year? Why was she dropped? undecided

In my opinion her classes on fitness and particularly stage performance were quite fundamental to the health and overall development of the contestants as artistes.

Kaffy wasn't dropped. She'll be on another show sponsored by a competing brand. She nominated the the new choreographer Lovette. Check online for the opening dance very different, definitely unconventional... I like it
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2015
Wish them well, watch out for me next year hope nairalanders will gat my back, : pearl my good friend Happy for you, more grace
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by Kelvinpam(m): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2015
feminineA:

one of them made it- Pearl

ooh...datz good to hear.

dey perform better as a group tho.
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by malonephill(m): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2015
deygogo:
there is a guy among them that sings reggae
dehinde
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by malonephill(m): 11:41am On Aug 04, 2015
Omotayor123:
Please, when is NTA Airing time??
monday to friday 10 to 11pm, saturday 2 to 3pm sunday 4 to 5:30pm
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by uju22(f): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2015
Congrats to all, please who know when the show will start airing
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
THIS LIST IS DEFINITELY NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT THE TWIN YOUNG LADIES FROM THE PORTHARCOURT AUDITIONS...I STILL LONG TO MEET THEM SOMEDAY AND JUST BE FRIENDS WITH THEM..THEY'RE A RARE COMBINATION..
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
There is a lady who came all the way from US to participate in this year's edition. I have forgotten her name. pls did she make the final 14?
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
I'm gunning for Tejiri Odjighoro. beautiful girl with lovely voice
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by Omotayor123(f): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
malonephill:
monday to friday 10 to 11pm, saturday 2 to 3pm sunday 4 to 5:30pm
Thanks a million grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by amtalkin(f): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
#TeamJenniferandAnderson
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by lamdec(f): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Please what happened to Chike?
Chike made it to the house
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by ModiKen(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
nypomaiz:

E jus dey start nowwwww!

That is how it usuallybis at the beginning but at the 3rd or 4th week, things begin to look familiar cool
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by kedunaija(m): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
Photos: See The 14 lucky Mtn Project Fame 2015 Contestants

The quest to be part of the Mtn Project fame 2015 Academy has finally hit it top stage after a total number of 14 contestants have been selected to do battle for who will emerge winner o this year MTN project fame
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by may3(f): 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
justirich:
There is a lady who came all the way from US to participate in this year's edition. I have forgotten her name. pls did she make the final 14?
.....thats Oge, nope she didn't bt she made first 24

1 Like

Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
may3:
.....thats Oga, nope she didn't bt she made first 24
thanks alot dear. I like her personality
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by cecegorz(m): 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
ITSAWRAPP:
I wished the pretty twin made it but they didn't sad

Fine angels from the EAST grin

Omo yoruba lemi o..KAssssaa

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below
Yeah, those twins really sings with ease. Their natural talent is striking.

One of them made the final cut. Pearl is the name.
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by ITSAWRAPP: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
cecegorz:

Yeah, those twins really sings with ease. Their natural talent is striking.

One of them actually made it. Pearl is the name.

Oh, I didn't know.

Yipeeeeee grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profile Of Giddyfia, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show Appreciates Sponsors, Partners Ahead 2021 / Chief Daddy 2 Release Date, January 1, 2022 - Mo Abudu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.