Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,662 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (218661 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3941687_screenshot20160707151434_png459a20d304ce9cbc6036d63b18d90578

Hi guys.
The new project fame season is here already and I know quite a number of nairalanders follow the show so I just thought to get the thread going.

We are down to the last 24 already and I must say that there have been some very good voices. There has also been some comments on other platform about a contestant (Alabi) who some people say didn't make it to the final 24 in controversial circumstances .

They will be prunned down to 18 this weekend and I'm pretty excited to see who makes it as I have plenty favorites already lol.

Let's keep the thread going guys, see y'all in the comments, cheers.

Visit here for more information on the show
https://www.nairaland.com/3247318/mt-project-fame-west-africa#47863621

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Barbarthundey(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2016
Sholakanye:
Hi guys.
The new project fame season is here already and I know quite a number of nairalanders follow the show so I just thought to get the thread going.

We are down to the last 24 already and I must say that there have been some very good voices. There has also been some comments on other platform about a contestant (Alabi) who some people say didn't make it to the final 24 in controversial circumstances .

They will be prunned down to 18 this weekend and I'm pretty excited to see who makes it as I have plenty favorites already lol.

He didn't make it to the final 18 not 24... Opening gala is tomorrow
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by BayoJoe: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
I'll like to know the time for the gala!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by reasonwitme: 9:02am On Jul 24, 2016
I'm here.d only names I remember are Eli,winner n DAT tall handsome dude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by reasonwitme: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2016
Sholakanye:
Hi guys.

make sure u r here to update,analyse n criticise.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 11:59am On Jul 24, 2016
Yhello peeps, d Opening gala is finally here. Can't wait to watch it. Xpectin to c pere davies, winner,
okiemute, and steve in d academy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
Barbarthundey:

He didn't make it to the final 18 not 24... Opening gala is tomorrow

Oh, my mistake then.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
reasonwitme:
make sure u r here to update,analyse n criticise.

Sure, I'll provide my opinions especially after the weekend shows as I may not always be able to watch the daily shows.

You're also welcome to share your opinions as well, cheers.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
gara11:
Yhello peeps, d Opening gala is finally here. Can't wait to watch it. Xpectin to c pere davies, winner,
okiemute, and steve in d academy

Welcome on board ma'am. I remember you were very active on last year's thread.

Those names you mentioned are pretty good and I think they will make it to the house. I already have something emotional for Winner lol.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
reasonwitme:
I'm here.d only names I remember are Eli,winner n DAT tall handsome dude.

The tall dude from Ghana? He did stand by me during the semifinal audition if I remember. That guy is fire, but no Ghanaian has won before. I wish him all the best sha.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sholakanye:

Welcome on board ma'am. I remember you were very active on last year's thread.

Those names you mentioned are pretty good and I think they will make it to the house. I already have something emotional for Winner lol.
Tanku
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by reasonwitme: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
I knw it's too early but I'm rooting for kitay,eli,pere,winner.d girls have slim chances of survival in dis season.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 5:25am On Jul 25, 2016
I just have this feeling this season will be great .

I also have to agree with the person who said the ladies won't have it easy but to be fair to them I also didn't see Arewa and Ada coming during the last season audition and they came..... Oh they came and blew me off the water.

OP thanks for this beautiful thread.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 7:30am On Jul 25, 2016
luvmijeje:

OP thanks for this beautiful thread.

You're welcome ma'am, hope to see more of you here. smiley
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 7:36am On Jul 25, 2016
So we're down to the final 14.

A couple of good performances yesterday. Who else thought Steve's rendition of Redemption Song was really good? I don't even know why they asked Steve to sing again in the first place... Gutted to see Benjamin leave but he was given a chance to be a wild card.

It's early days though so I wish them all the best.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 8:05am On Jul 25, 2016
Felt good to c Mr many voices again lol
Wat happnd to Adebantu? Anyways, fingers crossed to c who ll take His place. Hapi my favs got into d academy. Loved kitay's rendition of praiz song. Benjamin and seun made bad song choices in my opinion and steve slayed his song grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
Good evening

Has anyone been able to catch the daily shows? Which songs were they given? Anybody with information should please help.

Tried to watch the highlight on YouTube on Monday evening but it was not complete, just saw a 13mins video. I wonder why.

Uncle Ben has started 'shining eyes' as usual smiley
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by reasonwitme: 12:15am On Jul 31, 2016
the mods in charge of this section shud find out who created d first thread of pf9 and scramble other threads springing up here n there.we have about 3 threads of pf9.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 9:55am On Aug 01, 2016
reasonwitme:
the mods in charge of this section shud find out who created d first thread of pf9 and scramble other threads springing up here n there.we have about 3 threads of pf9.

I noticed this too. I actually checked to see of there was already a thread for the show before I started this one seems the mods haven't taken note of this.

Anyways did you catch any of the weekend shows? What did you think?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by reasonwitme: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sholakanye:

I noticed this too. I actually check to see of there was already a thread for the show before I started this one seems the mods haven't taken note of this.

Anyways did you catch any of the weekend shows? What did you think?
horrible performances s except winner n pere.I guessed there is still room for improvement
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
@gbemmy0209, dem say make we come here oooo
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by falcon01: 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
make ifollow
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Goddygee(m): 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
Attention !!!

I dont even knw wat to type... cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by CzarRex: 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
mehn I miss deinde their set oooh

yesterday performances was meh,dapo and yusuph ain't serious at all,winner and eli had the best performances especially winner's rendition of hello,I was wowed!

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by MzPecs(f): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
Following.. cool
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
Watch out for me guyz...
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gbaskiboy: 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
Just walk in and gently walk out.........
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Yinkatolu: 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
spread mat without pillow
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by martineverest(m): 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
i think 'voice nigeria' has relegated project fame to level 2....project fame need to buckle up

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by flawlessT(f): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
Winner is good
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by VocalWalls: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
grin

What-a-feeeeeeling...
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Marshallian(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
this OP be making sense.... wink maybe because today na monday sha...... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.