Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,573 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

(photo)see What Elephant Did To Someone's Car - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / (photo)see What Elephant Did To Someone's Car (1154 Views)

See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) / "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos / Caption This Photo: See What I Saw While Watching Channels News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo)see What Elephant Did To Someone's Car by Busuyib(f): 6:58am On Aug 04, 2015
At a resort in South Africa , an elephant had an itch and decided to take care of it, using a car and scaring the riders half to death The Elephant seemed to have developed an itch while roaming around and just then, a car came by. Seizing the opportunity, the Elephant started to scratch its body against the, scaring the two people in the car .

Re: (photo)see What Elephant Did To Someone's Car by kossyablaze(m): 7:01am On Aug 04, 2015
Lol e wan turn am over

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: (photo)see What Elephant Did To Someone's Car by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 04, 2015
don't think it will hurt them...
Re: (photo)see What Elephant Did To Someone's Car by dajoaneke(m): 7:08am On Aug 04, 2015
wow. That a big bull.
Re: (photo)see What Elephant Did To Someone's Car by nedu2000(m): 7:14am On Aug 04, 2015
If the owner of the car shoots it now,they say it's illegal angry ,i no go gree if na me oh
Re: (photo)see What Elephant Did To Someone's Car by Erukumakanaki: 7:14am On Aug 04, 2015
Elephant was just tryna have fun grin
Re: (photo)see What Elephant Did To Someone's Car by Erukumakanaki: 7:15am On Aug 04, 2015
nedu2000:
If the owner of the car shoots it now,they say it's illegal angry ,i no go gree if na me oh
Only the Elephant Tusk fit buy the Car twice undecided
Re: (photo)see What Elephant Did To Someone's Car by therealdeal10: 7:24am On Aug 04, 2015
Woo : shocked i dnt tink it will hurt dem
Re: (photo)see What Elephant Did To Someone's Car by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2015
Make them use speed reverse na.
Re: (photo)see What Elephant Did To Someone's Car by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
You help me scratch my back, I help you scratch yours ;DYou help me scratch my back, I help you scratch yours

CC lalasticlala, seun, let's make this front page
Re: (photo)see What Elephant Did To Someone's Car by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
You help me scratch my back, I help you scratch yours ;DYou help me scratch my back, I help you scratch yours

CC lalasticlala, seun, let's make this front page

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy 'stranded' In The US Hilariously Laments (WATCH) / Qatar Airways / There Are No Appointment Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.