Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

I Was Charged 225 Naira Per $1 Yesterday By GTB For Buying Online With My Card - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Was Charged 225 Naira Per $1 Yesterday By GTB For Buying Online With My Card (3322 Views)

Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account / Unfair: See How Much I Was Charged Per Dollar (photos) / Cheated By GTB On Withdrawal On An ATM In Ghana.is This Fair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Was Charged 225 Naira Per $1 Yesterday By GTB For Buying Online With My Card by ifyalways(f): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2015
blank:

Use Standard Chartered or Stanbic. Those 2 banks give reasonable rates. I used my Stanchart on Saturday and was charged N199 and now dollar rate is going down so it should be better. Visa cards.
blank:

Use Standard Chartered or Stanbic. Those 2 banks give reasonable rates. I used my Stanchart on Saturday and was charged N199 and now dollar rate is going down so it should be better. Visa cards.
I have a stanbic card but account was opened and domicilied in Ghana, the rate i got was good. Havent done the GHS-NGN sha conversion but it was good.

Euros yesterday,access mastercard 247 = 1 euro
Re: I Was Charged 225 Naira Per $1 Yesterday By GTB For Buying Online With My Card by steve13(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2015
I Just used Stanbic IBTC atm card now to withdraw from Dubai as i saw this thread and they charged 223, is atm more expensive and does anyone know which one is better,also via POS, Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted / Legalize Marijuana To Help The Economy! / It is settled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.