Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 2 (917 Views)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 6 / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 3 / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 2 by mrPortable1: 8:21am On Aug 04, 2015
ITS STORY TIME WITH Www.ProudlyNation.Com.Ng

Since then, that has been my situation with Stanley. Of the two or three periods I usually spent in a week in their classroom teaching, it was barely about anything else. Of course I would essentially teach them; going through my lesson note as well as the recommended Home Economics textbooks. But while it appeared to the rest of the class that I was just basically teaching them, it wasn’t just about the lesson for myself and Stanley! Technically, he was the one that lured me into the dark art as he began to unflinchingly watch, stare and gaze at my body rather provocatively as the weeks passed on! I wouldn’t deny though, that I had once or twice expectedly searched for him on coming into their class and on both occasions, felt some form of stifled gladness when I found him in class! So as he went on to begin ogling my body in the course of the proceeding lesson, it only felt like a trap, that had caught a game! In fact, before we could get to a month old in this very errant practice, I had begun dressing for Stanley! I had begun wearing very tight skirts to class! Not only where the skirts tight, they were also usually short – stopping some inches above my knee!

And in some very extreme cases, I had worn them with their usually excessive slits, which of course looked very daring; directly behind my thighs! It was thus inevitable that the entirety of the back of my fleshy thighs always came into view each time I backed the students! While I was aware I was having to expose myself to the entire class, the thought of the fact that Stanley was equally seeing me too, was what drove me on! His ogling eyes where always very direct and obvious! Practically drinking me up as I walked to and fro the length and breadth of the classroom! He would look at my bust which also usually sampled a decent amount of cleavage, and then my swaying hip and wide Buttocks!

He would look at my bust which also usually sampled a decent amount of cleavage
Before going on to stare at my exposed thighs and legs! The few times I had gone through his very own row of seats, it had been solely because of him! And on one occasion, he had rather daringly, got his protruded arm to brush against the side of my thighs, causing this quick overwhelming shiver to run through my entire body! I was certainly the young boy’s older crush!

However, what hadn’t really clicked yet, was my own personal confidence! Bizarrely, I still very much struggled with coming up against the young boy! I was always the one who found it very had to look at his face, let alone into his eyes! Something which was rather awkward for a lady almost twice his age. He had thus far looked far more confident than myself, comfortably staring at me as long as he liked. I, on the other hand had never failed to notice these butterflies in my stomach each time I caught him staring, even though I would still be the one to look away! Even on that very Friday morning, as I kept reading out from the textbook in my hands, my knees barely carried me! They kept acting wobbly as I occasionally raised my eyes to catch Stanley looking at me! Even when I had effectively finished with the marked texts and had to turn around to write a few notes on the board behind me, I didn’t fail to notice how his eyes trailed my backside as I eventually backed him and ultimately the class! I could equally feel the backside of my right thigh come into full view and was definitely sure he had his eyes on it!

However, I was practically shaken to my roots when I heard someone ask a question, and on-turning around found the person to be Stanley! He was standing in front of his seat and was looking towards the front of the class. The entire classroom was dead calm as everybody turned to look at him.
“What kind of tacking is most preferable in sewing, ma?” he asked again on realizing that I hadn’t heard him at first. While I knew what to answer as there were no tacking methods that could be considered better than the other since use depends on what the tailor wants to achieve, I suddenly was at a loss for words!
As my eyes drunk up his facial beauty, being rightly enticed by the abundance of hair on his ‘bushy’ eye brows, my mouth fluttered! “Tacking…tacking…” I kept saying, to my utter embarrassment! “Tacking…there are no tacking….”
Stanley himself still remained standing; looking characteristically confident as he watched me struggle with myself! There was also a tinge of arrogance in his eyes which I did easily notice. He was certainly enjoying what he had caused!
When it became obvious that I just couldn’t vomit the words out any longer, he was still the same person who stepped in on the rescue! He quickly added that he was in doubt that there were any superiority between them, as another of his textbooks claims they all had their own best situations. As he sat back down after speaking, I couldn’t help but marvel at his astute maturity and outspokenness! Even as I turned around to resume writing, it was simply a mixture of bashful embarrassment, humiliation and outright stagger that came over me! Stanley was comfortably a handful; to me at least!
As I had always done just before I give my classes any Take-home assignment, I now needed to ask the class a couple of questions from the topic we had discussed to ascertain it was rightly assimilated. Even though I was already suffering from what I could call deflated confidence, I still had to ask the rounds of question so as to prepare the floor for the proceeding assignment. When I turned to face the class again, I met Stanley face-down writing into his exercise book. I was quite surprised to know he wasn’t gazing at me as usual, even though there was a tinge of jealousy that easily followed. When I spoke up, he eventually looked up.

WATCH OUT FOR PART 3 Read it here:- http://proudlynation.com.ng/2015/07/story-the-new-form-teacherrated-18part-3/

(1) (Reply)

I May Die Today / Can You Write A "How To" Book? Get In Here!! / Important Notification For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.