Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 3 (4387 Views)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 14 FINAL PART / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 6 / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 3 by mrPortable1: 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
ITS STORY TIME WITH www.proudlynation.com.ng

“Can someone list for the class, all the types of stitches we have?” I began saying, going deep inside my belly to drag out my voice which I had totally lost during the previous incident.
There was silence for a while, before a girl at the right hand side of the classroom stood and answered me correctly.
“Very good.” I praised, walking back to the center of the class. A quick flash of the eyes towards Stanley, revealed he was tracking my swaying Buttocks as I walked! “Can someone else list for the class all the types of hemming we have?” I was in front of the class again.

Another girl quickly raised her hand, barely letting me point her before standing to reply. She too was correct with her answers and she quickly sat back beaming from ear to ear.
Just like the last girl, I praised her effort too while wondering why Stanley hadn’t bothered raising his hand on both cases. He was generally the best student in the class and had never failed to come out as the best student in Home Economics in the entire S.S. 2 all year. He did surprise me though, when I asked the next question.
“Now, who can make the class a sketch of a Turtle-neck shirt collar?”
There was freezing silence at once. It gradually began getting obvious that virtually the entire class had no idea of what the answer was. But just then, Stanley stood up! His tall frame easily cutting through the numerous silhouettes of sitting students as he walked through the rows of seats towards me. I practically melted! I felt the butterfly again that instant as my knees went wobbly as usual! I also felt my body shiver however slightly as he got closer and closer to where I was standing! That was going to be the first time he would walk up to me in a class and my body was evidently reacting to it in the most awkward of ways. In contrast, he didn’t appear any bit fazed as his frame soon came over me. It soon became disturbing, how I just couldn’t hold myself together before a boy I was so much older than! When he stretched his palm, I handed him the chalk in my hand but obviously noticed how he deliberately spent extra time grabbing the chalk as well as my fingers in his hands! That alone got the shivers running again as I felt the many beads of perspiration rapidly forming on my forehead. When he eventually stepped forward towards the chalk board behind me, he didn’t do so without heavily lunging into me, effectively squashing my Bosom briefly in the course!

Within seconds, he had correctly sketched the said ‘Turtle-neck’ collar on the chalk board. Bringing the class to applaud him as he dropped the chalk on the desk beside us, heading back to his seat. He was indeed brilliant and as I watched his hard buttocks while he walked back to his seat, I didn’t fail to appreciate how complete he was as a boy! My Bosom had quickly reacted to the way his arm briefly pressed into one of them earlier on, swelling up rapidly and filling my bra! I was certain the class could unarguably notice my glistening sweaty cleavage, which must have gotten a lot deeper!

Nonetheless, I was soon faced with the next challenge – what assignment to give to the class. From the questions I had asked, I was confident the class had learnt almost all I had taught and would comfortably carry out any Take-home I was to hand them. I still had to quickly scan through my lesson note to settle for one of the numerous assignments available on the topic.
“Your assignment will be to sew a shirt”, I began after making up my mind. I had quickly looked at Stanley, observing the slight but obvious frown on his face. “You will be required to sew a shirt with either used cement bags or old newspapers. Submission will be next week Monday. So you all have the weekend to work.” I added.

Just as soon as I announced it, several hands were up in the air seeking to ask questions. As I pointed at the students to hear their questions, I realized how they dwelt more on how they could go about the sewing. It was just one particular boy towards the front row that actually asked what measurements to use. To that, I replied that they could use that of anybody at all. They could use that of their friends, classmates, dormitory mates and even that of teachers if the teacher allowed. All they needed to do was to measure the person with a tape, write it down and then go on with the sewing. Since we had handled tape-measurement in a previous class, I reminded them how I expected that not to be a problem. I also told them they were only permitted to sew/stitch with just needle and thread as no one was permitted to use a sewing machine. When I had concluded with the questions and answers, I ended the class.

What I did notice anyways was how Stanley had refused to be part of the rumble of ‘questioneering’ but rather decided to calmly watch from his seat. I had strongly expected him to throw a poser but was disappointed when I found him looking around the class, as other students asked question after question on the new assignment I had given them. Nonetheless, I was particularly astonished when I saw him and a handful of other students walk up to my desk as I began packing up my books to leave the classroom! They quickly crowded me in an obvious bid to continue with their questions still before proceeding on Break. Stanley was right behind them with his hands folded as he watched me begin responding to his classmates’ questions yet again. They still kept asking about how to go about the sewing, emphasizing that they hadn’t done anything like it before. One even asked what kind of cement bag to use as though there were any main difference between bags. Her classmates predictably burst into laughter as they jeered her for the apparently senseless question she had asked. When I shifted my eyes to Stanley, I found him smiling too, baring very white teeth that were nicely placed next to each other. As soon as his eyes found mine, as usual, I looked away that instant!
Not long after, these group of students began trooping away from my desk. They had no further questions to ask and had generally ended up taking a good portion of my statutory Break from me. But it was while I was about to sit so that I could pick up a few more textbooks from the drawer, for study within the up-coming weekend, that I realized that not exactly all the students had left. Stanley was still there, partly resting into a desk behind him! A quick look up at him, got my heart to skip as I hurriedly looked away! My hands were frantically trying to pick up one of the bigger textbooks on the desk but just kept failing – partly because of the person right in front of me! It was unbelievable how I could completely loose every shred of composure in me over a 16 year old! However, after a ‘world’ of silence between us, he was the first to speak.
“Auntie, I want to ask one more thing…” he had started, stepping closer to me.
“What is…it?” I nearly stammered as I felt my body continuously shiver! The hairs behind my neck were all in an upright position and the air coming out of my nose were as hot as a furnace!

WATCH OUT FOR PART 4 READ IT HERE:- http://proudlynation.com.ng/2015/07/story-the-new-form-teacherrated-18part-4/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abuja To Lagos (18+) / Naija Young Writers Club- Join Now! / CHASING SHADOWS VOL 6 to be released by soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.