Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

State The Difference Between These Two Statement - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / State The Difference Between These Two Statement (355 Views)

Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? / What Is The Difference Between The Exclusive And Concurrent List / Nairaland State The Reason Why You Were Ban From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

State The Difference Between These Two Statement by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 04, 2015
Brought this here for nairalanders to share their views cause over here it's edging on an odoriferous saga due to argument.

So guys what is the difference between these two statement: "All is done well" and "All is well done"?
Re: State The Difference Between These Two Statement by AdeniyiA(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Brought this here for nairalanders to share their views cause over here it's edging on an odoriferous saga due to argument.

So guys what is the difference between these two statement: "All is done well" and "All is well done"?
from my little knowledge ...
"well" in the first statement serves as an adjective that describes how d job was done, "All is done" can stand alone, but d "well" described how d job was done.
In order to differentiate these two statements,I have to say that "done" is both an adjective and a verb.
so in the second statement, it refers to food being "well cooked"

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Igore All My Post! / Dennis’ Rants: How To End Your Relationship / Comparison Between Nairaland And Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.