Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? (1914 Views)

My Wife Tells Her Family Every Secrete In Her Marraige / How Do Orphans Cope When Planning Or Doing Their Traditional Marraige / Photo: Ladies This Is What You Get From "No Sex Before Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by michaelcipher(m): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2015
I don't really know where this belong but I will share it here.

Some ppl say sex b4 marraige is SIN but I think its not. Imagine getting married to a lady that as misused and as done 5 abortion which damaged her womb.

After marriage u discovered that u guys can't reproduce due to this fact. What's will become of the marriage.

Or a sexual active lady getting married to a guy that does not fancy sex that much or has a small down below which can't satisfy you.

Sex b4 marraige helps nullify many issues that can't think of.

Share ur view.
Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by Cutehector(m): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2015
Ronald4lif opined its not a sin...
Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by ireneidiva(f): 11:32am On Aug 04, 2015
michaelcipher:

Some ppl say sex b4 marraige is SIN but I think its not. Imagine getting married to a lady that as misused and as done 5 abortion which damaged her womb.

After marriage u discovered that u guys can't reproduce due to this fact. What's will become of the marriage.

Or a sexual active lady getting married to a guy that does not fancy sex that much or has a small down below which can't satisfy you.

Share ur view.
You have never seen where couples that had sex before marriage got divorced?

2 Likes

Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by michaelcipher(m): 11:37am On Aug 04, 2015
ireneidiva:

You have never seen where couples that had sex before marriage got divorced?

Nice point, Divorce is something that happens in marriages regardless of Sex b4 or after marraige.

What will ladies that got themselves disvirgined by their husband but got divorced do.
Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by ireneidiva(f): 11:39am On Aug 04, 2015
michaelcipher:

Nice point, Divorce is something that happens in marriages regardless of Sex b4 or after marraige.

What will ladies that got themselves disvirgined by their husband but got divorced do.

They will move on!
Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by chibwike(m): 11:39am On Aug 04, 2015
Its a sin
A fvcking sin

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by chibwike(m): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2015
Its a sin
A fvcking sin
Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by michaelcipher(m): 11:45am On Aug 04, 2015
chibwike:
Its a sin

A fvcking sin

I don't wanna take ur response a been funny but if u r saying its a sin, lemme ask you what will you do if after 12yrs with valid medical result of been medical fine ur wife can give u a child. What will you do.
Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 04, 2015
its sin but we love doing it b4 marriage not for ur reasons bt fun.
Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by ronald4lif(m): 11:52am On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Ronald 4lif opined its not a sin...

A sin to religious inclined folks but not so for unreligious folks on which category my derivation is hatched from. Just to make it clear.
Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by SAMBARRY: 11:52am On Aug 04, 2015
This days what's right or wrong sin or holiness is relative. Some believe wearing of trousers is sin others believe it is not. Some believe sex before marriage is sin others believe it is not. There's no consensus of opinion concerning sex before marriage. Do what you think is right for you
Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by chibwike(m): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2015
michaelcipher:

I don't wanna take ur response a been funny but if u r saying its a sin, lemme ask you what will you do if after 12yrs with valid medical result of been medical fine ur wife can give u a child. What will you do.
Let it happen first
Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by Cutehector(m): 11:57am On Aug 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

A sin to religious inclined folks but not so for unreligious folks on which category my derivation is hatched from. Just to make it clear.
k
Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by ronald4lif(m): 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Personally, I don't give a flying fxck whether sex is a sin or not. I have never in my life wanted to have sex or had the urge to but retracted on religious grounds. And I'll never desist from indulging except my moral standing piqued on me not to.

In this life, people should be free to live their lives the way they deem right. If you feel premarital sex isn't right according to your beliefs fine and if you feel it is okay good and fine.

For some people they live their lives trying to uphold the values and principles of their religious leanings, others not so much. I know what is morally right and wrong and how to abide to morality. Religion is not a prerequisite for morality and has never defined morals.

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by jamex93(m): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
A very big large and mighty SIN

But civilization is trying to paint it and makes it to look so so beautiful
Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by irishCream: 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
ronald4lif:
Personally, I don't give a flying fxck whether sex is a sin or not. I have never in my life wanted to have sex or had the urge to but retracted on religious grounds. And I'll never desist from indulging except my moral standing piqued on me not to.

In this life, people should be free to live their lives the way they deem right. If you feel premarital sex isn't right on your beliefs fine and if you feel it's good and fine.

For some people they live their lives trying to uphold the values and principles of their religious leanings, others not so much. I know what is morally right and wrong and how to abide to morality. Religion is not a prerequisite for morality and has never define morals.

Hmmmmm...this my friend sha, you no dey ever wan hear no sex matter, he dey vex you die grin

Now let's talk how good are you in bed, hope you're not among those that are interested in their own pleasure alone?

Secondly with the way you do stress sex in your relationship I doubt if you do it with just your partner, I might be wrong though wink
Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by jamex93(m): 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
ronald4lif:
Personally, I don't give a flying fxck whether sex is a sin or not. I have never in my life wanted to have sex or had the urge to.

Bros!

U complete so?
Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
michaelcipher:

Share ur view.
Well for me.. it's a sin.. wateva God disapprove of I'd obey... God z not man.. God can't give u a woman who has aborted 5 times unless he wants to prove a point.. if u tend to choose a woman without consulting God u r left to ur fate... N besides marriage z not all bout sex.. it's growing together, being there for each other.. thru thick nd thin.. Marriage z a dynasty.. very complex. if u put it in ur mind dat marriage involves sex alone m sorry there's a roasted pizza waiting for u in d future...

2 Likes

Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by ronald4lif(m): 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
irishCream:

Hmmmmm...this my friend sha, you no dey ever wan hear no sex matter, he dey vex you die grin

Now let's talk how good are you in bed, hope you're not among those that are interested in their own pleasure alone?

Secondly with the way you do stress sex in your relationship I doubt if you do it with just your partner, I might be wrong though wink

Hehe! Look who we have here. Long time, mademoiselle. Actually, I was on my own jeje o minding my business when someone mentioned me on this thread, so I had to address an erroneous assertion he made.

I'm not selfish and although I'm no expert I'm very liberal when it comes to performing my sexual responsibility and it must be done to 'belle' contentment. That's all there's to say to that less I start sounding like I'm vaunting.

I'm steadfast and dependable to inamorata, forget the braggadocio gurgling I often posit here. We guys don't cheat. lipsrsealed
Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by ronald4lif(m): 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
jamex93:

Bros!

U complete so?

Didn't get you. What are you saying?
Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by wisdomiskey(m): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
steeewpid queztion

SIN na SIN ! angry

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by irishCream: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hehe! Look who we have here. Long time, mademoiselle. Actually, I was on my own jeje o minding my business when someone mentioned me on this thread, so I had to address an erroneous assertion he made.

I'm not selfish and although I'm no expert I'm very liberal when it comes to performing my sexual responsibility and it must be done to 'belle' contentment. That's all there's to say to that less I start sounding like I'm vaunting.

I'm steadfast and dependable to inamorata, forget the braggadocio gurgling I often posit here. We guys don't cheat. lipsrsealed

Hmmmmm...I'll pretend I didn't read the last statement.

So currently are you seeing someone?
Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by ronald4lif(m): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
irishCream:

Hmmmmm...I'll pretend I didn't read the last statement.

So currently are you seeing someone?

Sorry, I'll be evasive on this one. It's a classified detail.

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by Blade21: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
michaelcipher:

my dear having sex before marriage doesn't change anyfin I had a family friend who was pregnan before marriage lost it due to stress nd tool yrs to concieve while me on de other hand I got married as a virgin nd had ma baby 9mnthss 2days after ma white wedding. So to your question sex b4 marrriage is a very big sin especially if u are a born again christian and all de issues u mentioned above can be checked medically so I believe u don't need to have sex outside wedlock to taste urself plus that's y dree is something called discenment

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by irishCream: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

Sorry, I'll be evasive on this one. It's a classified detail.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why evasive? Now I'm disappointed, used to consider you expressive irrespective of the circumstances surrounding the situation, well I needed the response for further questions but since you're not free to talk about it I'll let it go, I understand probably you don't wanna break a heart this cold afternoon, stay cool!

3 Likes

Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by Tashaamania(f): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sin or What?

What..

2 Likes

Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by Chidoks(f): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
sex before marriage is a sin.besides sex has nothing to do with fertility and compartibility in marriage.i know a babe that procured abortions10 times(according to her) but still had a child .i knew a family friend that got married at 18 as a virgin yet pikin no gree come.
leave the fivorce matter and sexual compartibility out of it. the question is why do folks marry.if you understand that marriage is giving and taking, loving and sharing; then you will accomodate the most rigid partner while the most rigid partner works very hard not only to please the other party but to loosen up abd enjoy the show as the fun in sex is the knoweldge that you are capable of blowing your partner to cloud 9 and back...

3 Likes

Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by Chidoks(f): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
This days what's right or wrong sin or holiness is relative. Some believe wearing of trousers is sin others believe it is not. Some believe sex before marriage is sin others believe it is not. There's no consensus of opinion concerning sex before marriage. Do what you think is right for you

no dear the scriptures stipulates that fornication is a sin.it's not a question of what you think or not, it's all about what the owner of the life you live said.He has said fornication is a sin.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by zeb04(f): 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
michaelcipher:

Share ur view.
so if you have sex,you will automatically know the womb has been damaged right

3 Likes

Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by SAMBARRY: 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
Chidoks:

no dear the scriptures stipulates that fornication is a sin.it's not a question of what you think or not, it's all about what the owner of the life you live said.He has said fornication is a sin.
Yinmu. Continue deceiving yourself. How come doctors are now making a lot of money from d n c.how come we read of mothers dumping their infants on the streets in a religious and self righteous country like Nigeria wink

the people wey yash them na their husbands abi the married men wey dey yash single girls nko? undecided

abi you no dey hear where married man dey impregnate another woman who is not his wife and come and give testimony in church
Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by Chidoks(f): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Yinmu. Continue deceiving yourself. How come doctors are now making a lot of money from d n c.how come we read of mothers dumping their infants on the streets in a religious and self righteous country like Nigeria wink

the people wey yash them na their husbands abi the married men wey dey yash single girls nko? undecided

abi you no dey hear where married man dey impregnate another woman who is not his wife and come and give testimony in church

dearie, the fact that most people indulge in pre-marital sex does not make it right.God says not to do it.
the fact that most marrief men cheat on their families does not make it right.
as a matter of fact the reason why you see abortions is because adultary and fornication is 'normalized' and accepted.don't get it twisted; fornication is a sin against God and your body.

**To answer your question, doctors are making money via D&C because folks like you support and advocate for pre-marital sex.if we all go God's way, there will be no unwanted pregnancies but if we go your way, our gutters will be littered with unwanted babies, our husbands will have mutiple homes all over.

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by teddybear007(f): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
michaelcipher:

Share ur view.

If this is ur view abt sex before marriage, then u dont ve a view at all. Gracias.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me!!! / 8 Signs That Your Husband Is Sleeping With Your Househelp / How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.