Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' (60992 Views)

Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name / Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by farmer99: 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
vizkiz:
mehn! That guy dey enjoy oh! cheesy

Abeg how can I get deliverance from a female muslim? cry
ode
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
bose must be really ugly to fall for that trick.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by qtx(m): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
What did the alfa put in his mouth to tell bose wen she said after the man spoke to her she didnt know what came over her until after the 3 days sex bouts?
hmmmmm shocked
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by eleko1: 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Consult Vickyrotex the renowned winch Doc .But u must pay me.
eniba:
[go the Bar beach or allen junction for evening u will see dem plenty

[Abeg how can I get deliverance from a female muslim?]

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by Firevinci(m): 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin grin grin OK
Islamic clerics into deliverance, since when

Konji son of B into a whole new level
I thought say them be Moses
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by ojnnaco(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Islamic again

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by OAMMB(f): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Stelvin101:
He defrauded the woman of N350,000 Plus plenty fvckin, now he is to bail himself with N100,000. (N350,000 - N100,000 + N50,000 for the 3 days constant and free fvckin) =N200,000. So this man made N200,000 from crime! Nigeria which way forward

I also did the maths in my head and i couldnt help but laugh (God forgive me for laughing tho) cheesy
But i dont get it...sounds like a joke to me.
she only paid for the Alfa's services because i dont see any case the Alfa has to answer because she wasnt raped...there is nothing like juju in court.

I dont get it when people run up and down to these spiritalist...why can't you pray to your God in your room?
Now she is counting her teeth her tongue...i just hope she doesnt get pregnant for the Alfa or even get STD from her 3 days deliverance
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by gioglobal(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
alright..leme ask a jw

Gloglobal, so tell me, judgin frm this piece, is this ur idea of peace? Owing people's salary? For ova two years?

There is a phylosophy i personally live by: I DONT ALWAYS HAVE ALL THE FACT ABOUT A MATTER.
I was not the one being owed and i didnt work there, so i dont spread rumors i know nothing about..
i used to work in a place and my boss is still owing me till now..several month since i stopped.. its not an isolated case. it happens.. and most times it might not be the employers fault.. i run a small business now and i understand that fact.. so the point is... DONT GET INVOLVED WHEN YOU DONT HAVE ALL THE DEATILS

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by bigiyaro(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
some level of gullability is quiet shocking.
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by anigold(m): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/08/04/islamic-cleric-arrested-over-3-day-marathon-sex-deliverance/

this is ridiculously hilariously pitifulously embarassingly.

Chai see enjoyment by aboki..

You mean the woman pay and after received ''3 days nacking of akpoko annointing''
seriously am 100% sure the aboki used that their ''fulani drugs for nacking''

am just imagining as the yoruba woman will be singing ''opa mi o'' and ''ejo oo' in ijebu ode accent''
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by osaaaaa: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
gioglobal:

There is a phylosophy i personally live by: I DONT ALWAYS HAVE ALL THE FACT ABOUT A MATTER.
I was not the one being owed and i didnt work there, so i dont spread rumors i know nothing about..
i used to work in a place and my boss is still owing me till now..several month since i stopped.. its not an isolated case. it happens.. and most times it might not be the employers fault.. i run a small business now and i understand that fact.. so the point is... DONT GET INVOLVED WHEN YOU DONT HAVE ALL THE DEATILS
if you wont the details, I ll supply u, the company sister name is what I have said early (the main company is enyser ltd) it was operated by JW, am not saying they are all bad, but this ones I work with are really bad...as I said if u need details I ll give, cos I still want my money, is my sweat. thanks
Cutehector:
Seems like d devil has started shaming islamic clerics... We"v been hearin shockn news of pastors and reverend fathers... Am yet to hear dat of jehovah witness wink
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by Dagoma: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jagoon:
He only wants to be like his prophet. grin

It would have been better if your mother aborted you!
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by DONSMITH123(m): 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
naija
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by anigold(m): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
OAMMB:

I also did the maths in my head and i couldnt help but laugh (God forgive me for laughing tho) cheesy
she only paid for the Alfa's services because i dont see any case the Alfa has to answer because she wasnt raped...there is nothing like juju in court.

I dont get it when people run up and down to these spiritalist...why can't you pray to your God in your room?
Now she is counting her teeth her tongue...i just hope she doesnt get pregnant for the Alfa or even get STD from her 3 days deliverance

first its shocking that a Nigerian woman a yoruba woman for that matter will pay such amount for ''nacking deliverance''..

Secondly the woman is not the first victim so she should rushed for HIV and Ebola test...

Thirdly, Am shocked beyond my bone marrow that a human being can be this gullible and naive....
Lol grin grin cheesy
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by Tex42(m): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
So women still fall for this white and conspicuous lie? And when u call some of them fish brain they develop blushes on their cheeks without their usual "foundation".

And why are they arresting the said alfa for the monitory and likewise "in kind" reward he received for services rendered.

Free alfa make him dey deliver our girls/ladies of spiritual konji jor!

Onlyinnigeria Sha!
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by anigold(m): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
qtx:
What did the alfa put in his mouth to tell bose wen she said after the man spoke to her she didnt know what came over her until after the 3 days sex bouts?
hmmmmm shocked

how did she knew that alfa had sex with her.... The story may even be the opposite, that she was begging the alfa to poke her...
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by anigold(m): 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
OAMMB:

first its shocking that a Nigerian woman a yoruba woman for that matter will pay such amount for ''nacking deliverance''..

Secondly the woman is not the first victim so she should rushed for HIV and Ebola test...

Thirdly, Am shocked beyond my bone marrow that a human being can be this gullible and naive....
Lol grin grin cheesy
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by prestige2013: 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
NwaNimo1:
Every time 'Marathan Sex' . . .Never normal sex or a quickie! grin

I wonder too, what is Marathon sex gan ?
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by cozy7(m): 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Most Nigerians are brain washed. How can one believe she's being delivered from so called evil spirits by marathon sex....Religion is a fraud
U sound like u aren't a Nigerian. Wait until u feel d power of "black magic", then will no that being "brain washed" is an understatement
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by sucess001(m): 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
Choi!

something wey some guys dey brag say dem dey pay for (on one thread like dat)

naim this guy chop for free come collect almost half a million for?

i am in the wrong profession!
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by aftatechbiz(m): 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
osaaaaa:

if you wont the details, I ll supply u, the company sister name is what I have said early (the main company is enyser ltd) it was operated by JW, am not saying they are all bad, but this ones I work with are really bad...as I said if u need details I ll give, cos I still want my money, is my sweat. thanks
What are people debating and what are you saying here on nairaland? People here are commenting on atrocities people commit in the name of religion and you are talking about a JW that has not paid your salary. Did he/she refused to pay you in the name of religion or he/she used some biblical teaching as an excuse not to pay you?. It seems you are just here to tarnish image. Who knows the condition of service between you? Do we have details of your dealings with him? If he/she is owing you, why not taking the matter legally.
As per the question raised about hearing JWs committing such atrocities as being committed by this alfa and some pastors, it may not be possible to hear things like that because JWs organization does not give room for such things. No prophecy (except those in the Bible), No Night Vigil (unless you want to pray for yourself in your house overnight), No Class distinction (Any spiritual gift you have, you use it to preach), No Pastors, No Priests, No Deliverance, No Praying on Mountains, No Veneration of Anybody because all of them are equal. If any of their elders commits any serious sin his deletion will be announced inside their congregation. They have high standard of discipline. Infact, an ardent JW is busy preaching around. They are not saints but morally and spiritually, they are better. My personal opinion tho.

www.aftasms.com

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Seems like d devil has started shaming islamic clerics... We"v been hearin shockn news of pastors and reverend fathers... Am yet to hear dat of jehovah witness wink
then you haven't listened well...
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by Ghost01(m): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
After getting mugu maga-ed, the woman now wants a refund. Why on earth will a sane person fall for such stupidity in the first place! 350k + unlimited freestyling for the whole of three days. It doesn't get better than that! Even the woman didn't complain about the sex; she's only suing for the 'why'.
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by nyabinghi(m): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
I am a muslim, that so called alfa just got a free punany, mumu jam mumu. Any sexy female wants deliverance and also loaded, pay 3m to my account but you will have a 7 day running marathon bedmatics at my san siro
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
hugogerrard:
Hmmm... I smell something... So it was after the sex the lady finally came to her senses *smh*
...don't mind the ''onye-iberibe'' grin
She got served lipsrsealed
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by dandollar1: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
Amazo:

And then some people will still claim sorcery isn't real. Even as a person who lives and breathes science, you just have to come to terms that the dark arts are very much alive and a potent threat to civilization. I hate those spell casting sorcerers and witches that truncate human free will with their evil charms angry. And to think sorcery is spreading like wild fire in the West, particularly Europe is a whole lot to be worried about. History will repeat itself and the dark ages, much more evil than the world has ever seen, will be reborn in no time, if things continue like this. Science must defeat sorcery once again, if this world is to survive.
it must surely happen, bro. It was predicted a long time ago.
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by Saylawchar(m): 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:

Discipline is what makes members of JW stand out among other religion hence they practice what they preach. You will never find them wanting in an ungodly act neither will they practice such demonic acts. They are just too disciplined

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by MythAngel: 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
[quote author=aftatechbiz post=36595605]
What are people debating and what are you saying here on nairaland? People here are commenting on atrocities people commit in the name of religion and you are talking about a JW that has not paid your salary. Did he/she refused to pay you in the name of religion or he/she used some biblical teaching as an excuse not to pay you?. It seems you are just here to tarnish image. Who knows the condition of service between you? Do we have details of your dealings with him? If he/she is owing you, why not taking the matter legally.
As per the question raised about hearing JWs committing such atrocities as being committed by this alfa and some pastors, it may not be possible to hear things like that because JWs organization does not give room for such things. No prophecy (except those in the Bible), No Night Vigil (unless you want to pray for yourself in your house overnight), No Class distinction (Any spiritual gift you have, you use it to preach), No Pastors, No Priests, No Deliverance, No Praying on Mountains, No Veneration of Anybody because all of them are equal. If any of their elders commits any serious sin his deletion will be announced inside their congregation. They have high standard of discipline. Infact, an ardent JW is busy preaching around. They are not saints but morally and spiritually, they are better. My personal opinion tho.

YOU STOLE THE WORDS RIGHT FROM MY MOUTH.... YOUR ANSWER IS BALLING A THAUSAND
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by mutw(m): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jagoon:
He only wants to be like his prophet. grin

which PROPHET? Could you please let us know. Mumu
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
OAMMB:

I pray she gets STD so she can go for one week prayers this time around.
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by kliverpool(m): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
bunmioguns:
Aye akamara
omo olofin lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) / Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) / One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.