Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' (61038 Views)

Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name / Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
[quote author=Barbiekhadyjarh post=36600278][/quote]

Unfortunately your prophet did far worse than this man. It's really an irony anybody would consider someone with such a terrible history a prophet.
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by rabbuy(m): 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
NwaNimo1:
Every time 'Marathan Sex' . . .Never normal sex or a quickie! grin
Ma buroda I thought I was the only one that noticed that
Why willi anyone in his right senses be jogging and mating undecided
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by akigbemaru: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
alfa for marathon sex.
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by ooshinibos: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jagoon:
He only wants to be like his prophet. grin

easy o bro
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by mechanics(m): 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nawa o, it boils down to desperation on d part of d woman, is she saying dat she does nt knw any real pastor to meet 4 deliverance oda dan d alfa, i guess she has learnt her lesson.
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by Goldenboy007(m): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
When the police prosecutor, Inspector Abas Abayomi charged Mukaila to court with stealing and obtaining sex under false pretence under the Criminal Code, he pleaded not guilty.

Obtaining sex under false pretext ?? That's a funny one.... when did that become a crime? then most men should be arrested ?? ..
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by lovely17(m): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
350k for sexual deliverance GADDEMIT
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
I jus dey laugh. Nigerians mumu very well.
If you wan find out just pose as a cleric and tell an average naija girl u don see vision about her future dat all she needs to do is to open her legs for u, her response wil surprise u. I no sey make u do dat ooooo!
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by spencekat(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
So they also do 'deliverance'?
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by ajebuter(f): 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
gioglobal:

am richard.. metropolitan congregation lagos

Brotherly love from olorunkemi congregation , lagos
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
3 days of marathon hot rounds of gbolaring will deliver any girl...the Alfa should have taken a break on the second day
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by Abdulhakeem7(m): 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jagoon:

See this mumu, is it not recorded in your hadiths that he was a paedophile, he kept sex slaves, snatched his son's wife just to sleep with her, slept with his wife's maids raped war victims etc. In all reality your "prophet" is far worse than him tongue
may God 4giv u cos u completely lack d knowledge of what u've said
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by Amazo: 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
dandollar1:
it must surely happen, bro. It was predicted a long time ago.

Maybe, but not on my watch. Probably at a time when we have a hybrid of science and sorcery and with that happening, the world is doomed.
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Abdulhakeem7:
may God 4giv u cos u completely lack d knowledge of what u've said

Why do you muslims like pretending you don't see these inconvenient facts in your quoran If you are ashamed of your prophet's pathetic criminal and shameful past it would make more sense to renounce the religion than to start telling lies to defend it.
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by anikum: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jagoon:

I BET U DONT HAVE THE SKIN TO BEAR THE RECKLESSNESS OF YOUR WRITINGS..YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT PAIN IS...

I'D DIP YOUR FACE IN A QUIET FULLY HEATED GROUNDNUT OIL...AND LET SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU WILL LOOK.

FUllll...
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by Fourwinds: 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
Guyman02:
She enjoyed his walking stick for 3 days before coming to her senses? She even paid him for his services and is protesting now because the 'Alfa' is suffering from erectile dysfunction after 3 days of continuous hammering. Saai, women una can lie, simply put you enjoyed the sex, but you want your money back as it is assumed that only men should pay for 'services' here! grin grin grin

Picture of the Alfa and Bose before the marathon sex.
girls and deception are like 5 and 6.
I don't believe her.
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by Fourwinds: 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
JOESAJIB:
I jus dey laugh. Nigerians mumu very well.
If you wan find out just pose as a cleric and tell an average naija girl u don see vision about her future dat all she needs to do is to open her legs for u, her response wil surprise u. I no sey make u do dat ooooo!
u are not far from d truth. some girls are so brain dead they hardly reason. once it is pastor., alpha deir legs will be as wide as d width of river niger
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by jealous91(m): 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Seems like d devil has started shaming islamic clerics... We"v been hearin shockn news of pastors and reverend fathers... Am yet to hear dat of jehovah witness wink

You may have to wait forever
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by LordPsalm(m): 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jagoon:
Run for ur dear life
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by IYANGBALI: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
eleko1:
Vickyrotex,Dosht,IYANgbali Nah dis Alfa dey do melicine for IYANgbali wey dey make her charcoal/plywood sell well for Ajegunle sadGod don catch u tongue
I go go to alfa sule now,na him dey do jazz for vickyrotex tongue
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by Abdulhakeem7(m): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jagoon:

Why do you muslims like pretending you don't see these inconvenient facts in your quoran If you are ashamed of your prophet's pathetic criminal and shameful past it would make more sense to renounce the religion than to start telling lies to defend it.
it doesn't befit me to argue with some1 like u cos wen u argue wit an ignorant u're as well an ignorant
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by VickyRotex(f): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
eleko1:
Consult Vickyrotex the renowned winch Doc .But u must pay me.

Shebi na you be our mentor. angry
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by ENDTIMES: 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
These evil spirits are always located in the v^gina
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by Adesina12: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jagoon:
Humn which prophet? Jesus I guess.
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Seems like d devil has started shaming islamic clerics... We"v been hearin shockn news of pastors and reverend fathers... Am yet to hear dat of jehovah witness wink
are u a happy demon rejoicing over this or what? This is not about religious leader. Its about the bloody lagosian doing what they do best... 'Sex-crimes.
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by mranswer: 12:25am On Aug 05, 2015
Jagoon:
Sorry to say but a coackroach is wiser than you
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by Rhea(f): 2:11am On Aug 05, 2015
[size=18pt]con.ji na bas.tard[/size]
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by Olaolu2005(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2015
na wa oooo. this is part of the signs of the end time.
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by gioglobal(m): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2015
ajebuter:

Brotherly love from olorunkemi congregation , lagos

olorunkemi? that is shomolu na? i was formally at mafowoku..
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by kingreen: 10:19am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' by Jasi7(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2015
Power...enter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) / Pastor Preaching With Snake, Rushed To Hospital After Getting Bitten (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.