Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (62443 Views)

Man Surprises Lady Who Returned His Phone With N10,000 / Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning / Best Andriod Phone To Get With 15- 16000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by SavageGarden(m): 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Evathyst:
Fgg

hey i just checked your profile pic u have 2 great futures in front of you.
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by Lasese: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
God is Good
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by ManTiger(m): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
It would av been better if it's 1m X 15people.
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by abasiofiokudom(m): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
What happen to other millions of ppl being rub by mtn every second ? Jst asking

1 Like

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by jamex93(m): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Feranmicharles:
if this things Never reach my side,I can never biliv itgrin

Lolx

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
CLASSMAN:
House is better, money will depreciate , family and friends collecting but house appreciate

Bro, I will collect the N15Mn and build house in Ikorodu or Agbara for N5mn!
Win-Win!

@Topic: What a lucky lady

1 Like

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by esecoal(m): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
looks fake n am damn skeptical
no interview, no word, No tv station n no history about how her nums qualified

justi4jesu:

She doesn't look surprised to me cos 15million is not beans grin or was it arranged ni...Just thinking out loud cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by donem: 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
believe this, then u can believe Nigeria is more developed than America.

Am speaking from personal experience, the whole of that thing is staged. though the woman might be given 500 hundred thousand at the end of the day.

If am not mistaken, is it not this same network that staged a promo about winning an Aeroplane sometime ago.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
DuchessLily:
Wow! Hope this is real

Why does dis kinda awof not happen to people I Knw undecided
i tire o, they are always strange faces, making me want to believe they are stage managed.

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by justi4jesu(f): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
esecoal:
looks fake n am damn skeptical
no interview, no word, No tv station n no history about how her nums qualified

Don't mind them. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by Ninilowo(m): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Mo ti gbo. Wey the fellow that won aeroplane sometimes ago

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by bettercreature(m): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
How did they know her shop before they announce it,to me it doesnt looks real

1 Like

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by ignis: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
The wind of change is blowing.
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
this is very sad

she might say God has blessed her

but she didnt work hard for this money

so she will spend it foolishly

she should take 3/4 and put it in the bank to mature

she should ignore relatives who suddenly develop mysterious problems

may she be wise with this money
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by Donpizzle(m): 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
na lie joor....who else thinks dis show na arrangeee..click like(lie).
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by rman: 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
This is real folks but it is strictly of resellers and distributors.
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by lionel4mercy: 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
good luck
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by Donpizzle(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
chemmerfrank:
What did she do to win?? How will mtn just appear and give you 15million na

God bless you. Pls how much do their workers earn.
#15m is enough to pay most of their workers for a year.
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by jmoore(m): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
Bunch of skeptics!! Nawa for una.Cos no be you win am.
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by donem: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
abasiofiokudom:
What happen to other millions of ppl being rub by mtn every second ? Jst asking
That's robbing peter to pay Paul grin
But mtn are thief's I don't believe that staged promo.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by saintol(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
Remilekun101:
After i recharged up to #100,000 in a month... i still didn't win

angry angry angry angry

EmtYn.... Your father
Maybe mtn does not suit your destiny. Port, re-port and super re-port.
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by samdolad(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
mecuzee:
Wow. Her life just changed in less than 24hrs. She just walked into millions in a day. May God bless us like this IJN
Amen

1 Like

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by Chijosky(m): 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
Empty heen is like devil they don't give without receiving, I wonder wot this woman gave them
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by LollyFunmiz(f): 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lord Jesus surprise me for good this year...

1 Like

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by DuchessLily(f): 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
firstEVA:
i tire o, they are always strange faces, making me want to believe they are stage managed.

Exactly what I believe ooo

1 Like

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by DuchessLily(f): 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
mooremedia:

abi o
Mtn the Nigerian politician network.

Seriously

1 Like

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by preetyb(f): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
Whether na true or na lie; God give me this kind breakthrough for real.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by mbulela: 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
DuchessLily:
Wow! Hope this is real

I used to say so until I met winners of MTN promos.
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by mbulela: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Donpizzle:

God bless you. Pls how much do their workers earn.
#15m is enough to pay most of their workers for a year.
The daftness of your comment is worrying.
It si like asking how much do the workers of lotto operators in Europe earn. Do you actually think that 15 million naira is the wage bill of MTN?
What is the correlation?
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by MrsAnyanwu(f): 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
DuchessLily:
Wow! Hope this is real

my sister, I just wonder, no be only u ooo

1 Like

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by DuchessLily(f): 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
mbulela:

I used to say so until I met winners of MTN promos.

Eh eehh... Pictures of u with d winners u have met and what they won or idonbilivit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan / Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews / Whatsapp Will Not Work On These Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.