Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (62442 Views)

Man Surprises Lady Who Returned His Phone With N10,000 / Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning / Best Andriod Phone To Get With 15- 16000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by mekanaky: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
whaaaaatt!!!!!!. Oh Lord Suprise me like this

1 Like

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by Omotayor123(f): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
OP didn't tell us how she came to win na..
Or is mtn just choosing at random. Cc. Lalasticlala
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by ismogimo: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
Wow! Congrats to you. If ordinary MTN can surprise someone with 15million naira, then am certain it takes God nothing to surprise me with 15million U.S.Dollars. Haba, Baba God you dey hear o

1 Like

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by mbulela: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
DuchessLily:

Eh eehh... Pictures of u with d winners u have met and what they won or idonbilivit
Nah
I don't post pics on social media and posting this specific one will expose my anonymity.
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by Goodnuel: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
SexyKaycee:
this is very sad

she might say God has blessed her

but she didnt work hard for this money

so she will spend it foolishly

she should take 3/4 and put it in the bank to mature

she should ignore relatives who suddenly develop mysterious problems

may she be wise with this money
You mumu small ooo..

undecided
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by JackOfAllTrades: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Bro, I will collect the N15Mn and build house in Ikorodu or Agbara for N5mn!
Win-Win!

@Topic: What a lucky lady

can u honestly build a house in ikorudu for N5million ?
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by northvietnam(m): 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
wash
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by clow(m): 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
DuchessLily:
Wow! Hope this is real

Why does dis kinda awof not happen to people I Knw undecided

Over 160 Million Nigerians,Sister, what are the Odds.......

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by millionboi(m): 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
donem:
believe this, then u can believe Nigeria is more developed than America.

Am speaking from personal experience, the whole of that thing is staged. though the woman might be given 500 hundred thousand at the end of the day.

If am not mistaken, is it not this same network that staged a promo about winning an Aeroplane sometime ago.
she or her husband is a staff of mtn......mtn nigeria dnt dash money,if u bliv dis,u cn bliv anytin

1 Like

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by Lancier(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by TolaniLuv: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
timbros:

Are you for real? Just tell me you are joking with this statement.

I'm sure the guy nA Yoruba guy, to have said something like that.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by harbarzzy(m): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
This is Iju isaga nahh..I know dis woman wella! Lolll..congrat to her!
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by bummyla(m): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
Congratultions! Choose and spend wisely! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by Realist2: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
I will never believe anything from MTN until i see and feel it.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by Ephemmm: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
mecuzee:
Wow. Her life just changed in less than 24hrs. She just walked into millions in a day. May God bless us like this IJN

But I didn't see a single evidence that her life truly changed: I doubt it if MTN can present 15million to somebody in this manner.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by dadatolu: 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
mecuzee:
Wow. Her life just changed in less than 24hrs. She just walked into millions in a day. May God bless us like this IJN

i hope they will also go a step further in guiding her on how to invest the money.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by enemaria: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Scout60:
O God why am i so unlucky.
when will mtn surprise me...........
congrats to the woman.

if i were the woman........
1.i will go for the house.
2. use the house for collateral
3. research and learn a profitable business that i can start with 6 million.
4. invest on the business
5. grow it

i will suprise the mtn soon cry cry cry cry

Are u for real?? Like seriously wit dt money u cn still build a house nd invest

1 Like

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by ModiKen(m): 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
DuchessLily:
Wow! Hope this is real

Why does dis kinda awof not happen to people I Knw undecided

So u cld organize boyz to kidnap the person abi?

Talk true. That thought cross ur mind wen u see d post?

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
JackOfAllTrades:

Yep!
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by Donpizzle(m): 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
mbulela:

The daftness of your comment is worrying.
It si like asking how much do the workers of lotto operators in Europe earn. Do you actually think that 15 million naira is the wage bill of MTN?
What is the correlation?

correlation?? Mtn will not dash a customer #15m for doing nothin while most of deir workers wear their socks off and earn less than#100k. Is it cleared!!!! Mumu
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by rhames(m): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Woman of the year
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by seunoni34(m): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
chemmerfrank:
What did she do to win?? How will mtn just appear and give you 15million na
grin grin grin grin grin lol
My thought exactly

1 Like

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by jice(m): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
donem:
believe this, then u can believe Nigeria is more developed than America.

Am speaking from personal experience, the whole of that thing is staged. though the woman might be given 500 hundred thousand at the end of the day.

If am not mistaken, is it not this same network that staged a promo about winning an Aeroplane sometime ago.

It is unfortunate people who can write can't read. You're just a disgrace to this generation.
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by terrymason(m): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Scout60:
O God why am i so unlucky.
when will mtn surprise me...........
congrats to the woman.

if i were the woman........
1.i will go for the house.
2. use the house for collateral
3. research and learn a profitable business that i can start with 6 million.
4. invest on the business
5. grow it

i will suprise the mtn soon cry cry cry cry
hmmm! You have life and you are unlucky! Please pray more for opportunity cause is common than luck... how many people you know when don win a thousand naira? Luck is really rear friend! If na lie ask dangote wink.. work hard, pray and you and every one will become lucky.
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by donem: 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
jice:

It is unfortunate people who can write can't read. You're just a disgrace to this generation.

Nawa o.... grin wetin I do you? mehn don't know why I find your last sentence funny.
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by otiigba1(m): 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
Tell this long story to the gullibles am sure they will believe it angry

1 Like

Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by aspirebig: 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
Stop doubting. It is REAL

Nobody can satisfy people, even some people are angry with God because they are NOT born into a wealthy family in Dubai, Uk, Canada, USA, Germany etc but to a poor family in naija.
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by aspirebig: 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
JackOfAllTrades:

Why not? House get levels naa.

Buy land 1m, and use the 4m to arrange a 3bedroom flat in a remote area, with direct labour employed. Give the area 2 to 3 yrs, it is open.

I am serious, not joking.
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by aspirebig: 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by mbulela: 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
millionboi:
she or her husband is a staff of mtn......mtn nigeria dnt dash money,if u bliv dis,u cn bliv anytin
This is how you sound confident when mouthing ignorant comments.
In case you don't know Mtn assurance dept peruse winner call records to ensure that not only are they not staff nor staff spouse but that they do not have unexplained calls to staff numbers.
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by mbulela: 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
Donpizzle:

correlation?? Mtn will not dash a customer #15m for doing nothin while most of deir workers wear their socks off and earn less than#100k. Is it cleared!!!! Mumu
Your mumu small sha.
Did you read the flyer?
The promo is geared at gaining traction for a particular service plan and obviously they would have made more than the 15 million from the new subscribers and increased usage.
You are too daft to understand this.
What the heck has workers salary got to do with it?
I guess according to your dumb argument lotto companies in Europe pay their staff millions as salary.
Re: Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
timbros:

Can't you see her husband and daughter there? Abi you just want comment for commentus sake?

Na your family? mumu..One lazy man spotted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan / Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews / Whatsapp Will Not Work On These Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.